Big Ass Spider @ My Crib..

Discussion in 'General' started by Weight448, Sep 26, 2011.

1. I was comin in last night and looked up before I opened the door for some reason and just saw this shit chillin in the corner.. if you cant see from the pic it has like a black/brown camouflage to it.. wtf kinda spider is this :confused:

[​IMG]

2. hopefully a dead spider?
    If i saw that fucker in my house i would enlist the help of my respective gods to destroy it

3. nope its alive, its still chilling out there in a different spot now though. i left it alone because its outside, but if the fucker gets inside my house its dead :)

4. Heard that.
    I gave up on democracy with spiders.
    they cannot be reasoned with, one escaped my harmless piece of paper intended to transport it outside, at which point the harmless piece of paper became a sophisticated spider-extermination machine, and the spider was destroyed.

5. looks like there is an egg right below it. :)

6. It's obviously having babies in your house. Which isn't cool because they'll be every where. Lol bring a chick to your crib and see what they do

7. fuck that shit bro. I would get an axe can, get my lighter, and light that fucker up!

8. little shits are going to be running everywhere when the egg hatches.

9. kill it b4 it eats your plants.. mine has been eaten by spiders and im gettin pissed. 10 plants all fked up now.. dunno if i can save um..

10. that kind of spider wont eat plants haha

11. BlowtorchFTW

12. spiders don't eat plants, they're predators - they eat the stuff that eats your plants.

Maybe you mean spider mites, though. Those are mites, not spiders.

And dude... kill that thing, it's too big to live. That looks like an egg that needs to be torched or something, too.

13. dont kill it, he's fuckin up all the other bug bitches that are tryin to breach your apartment.

looks like a wolf spider.

14. Kill the fuck out of that, you never know when it'll find a small crease and BAM its in your bedroom when you wake up at 8AM just chillin right above your bed.

15. I'll let spiders live outside, even some little ones in my house (mostly around my grow tents) because of that, but that thing is just too big... I wouldn't want that thing anywhere near my house, not to mention if it gets in... holy shit

16. aha after reading what everyones saying im sitting here thinking of what type of weapon i can use to kill the banana spiders outside my door

17. coming to think of it it probably is a wolf spider.. ah fuck it ill let it live .

18. If you can get a better picture of it I could tell you for sure what kind of spider it is. Looks like a wolf spider, but it's hard to tell.

19. You're right, it prefers fresh meat. Be afraid.

20. I agree. I don't get the bad rep spiders get. They actually eat the bugs that bite you, give the spiders a break...