Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bics vs. Cheap lighters

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Broseph Radson, May 13, 2011.

1. rather fork out $6 for a jet lighter

2. Haha, I used to work at CVS pharmacy and my friend still works there so we just jack lighters, not like our manager cares anyways lol.

3. Bic's all the way!

[​IMG]

4. A bic with no safety is the best lighter.

5. im sick of people saying you inhale butane

you inhale the by-products of burnt butane which are CO2 and water vapor

6. torch lighters suck imo. they torch the weed, and when you light joints with them they barely stay lit because it torched the shit out of the weed, into ash.
    if bics were refillable, they would be my lighter of choice. they last longer than crack lighters and are built with great quality.
    also i have a zippo lighter, the original ones and it is impossible to light a bowl with them (they won't work upside down.) but they are perfect for use with cigarettes.

7. bics down here r like 3 bucks....but the r the best...u can light em in the wind and they dont go out from taking a big hit from my pipe.....thumbs up bic dont stop making the best

8. i get refillable "x-lite" lighters from dollarama. they refill and last a long time