Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bic Mirror

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jomo, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Here's a tip I picked up when I'm smoking my one hitter or a straight chillum. Since its straight I can't see if weed is left burning after I hit it so what I do is I hold the metal part of my bic lighter up to the end of the bat and I can see the ember's glow in the reflection. Now I can hit my one hitter completely with out any smoke getting out, complete conservation and it's just cool:smoking:

2. yeah dude the lighter mirror trick is funny cause it seems like nobody notices for a while after they start toking haha i didnt for a long time

3. Haha wow im stupid ive never actually thought of that haha

4. Yea I don't remember how I noticed but I've only gotten my one hitter a few months ago. Been smoking a long time though so I've got stoner's intuition:smoking: