Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bic mini's

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 3XL, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Do any of you like Bic Mini's or prefer the full size? I actually like the mini's cause theyre more compact and small.

2. I prefer the minis as well but I don't buy light anymore I have so many from previous sessions.

3. Bic size? Must be a slow news day...

4. I dont like the minis. Theres something about a full sized bic thats just nice to hold. Plus the smaller runs will run out of butane on me hella fast

5. I have a plastic thing that goes over the minis.it makes it feel like a regular bic.

6. i usually buy the minis simply because i know ill loose it anyways and its half the price. Not that i would go out of my way to buy one but still