Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bic Lighters

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fenriz, Oct 9, 2011.

1. I was reading a forum, and noticed more people have bic mini lighters as compared to the regular sized bics. So I was just wondering what kind of lighters you guys have:smoke:

2. I just use Bic lighters whatever size they are.

3. I have every color Bic mini. I like the white one the best. They're extremely small, easy to hide, and portable.

4. I have a light blue Bic-mini lighter. I would have preferred the bigger one (because it would have more fuel) but at the gas station, the only kind of Bics I saw were the minis. So I settled.

My favorites are definitely the regular Bics.

5. [​IMG]

PS there is already a shit ton of lighter threads.....

6. I just get the big ones, the smaller ones are well.. to small.

7. "easy to hide"... how many people have lighters that can't fit in there pocket? I've got a nice torch lighter that uses butane and its awesome.

8. [quote name='"Super Nova"']I have every color Bic mini. I like the white one the best. They're extremely small, easy to hide, and portable.[/quote]

White lighters = bad luck.

9. Haha this made me laugh my ass off for some reason:smoke: Just the visual is funny.

10. [quote name='"volgelsong"']

White lighters = bad luck.[/quote]

Can someone please tell me why people think this. It's probably one of the dumbest things in the world. I've actually had people turn down smoking because I had a white lighter.

11. I like the bigger ones.. less likely to get lost in my purse.

12. I think it's supposed to be because if you use a white lighter to tamp things down it's more obvious and can be more incriminating, but that makes no sense because the bottom of all Bics is white.

People just like dumb superstitions, look at pro athletes.

13. Because apparently Kurt Cobain, Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix, and Janis Joplin all had white lighters on them when they died, and they were all left handed. It's just a damn lighter at the end of the day.

14. [quote name='"Fenriz"']
    Because apparently Kurt Cobain, Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix, and Janis Joplin all had white lighters on them when they died, and they were all left handed. It's just a damn lighter at the end of the day.[/quote]

Well wtf that makes me want to use it more just so I can be kick ass like my man Jimi. I'm still gonna rock white lighters I guess haters gonna hate

15. they say the size of the lighter a man buys reflects the size of his........ego?