Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bic lighter used for practice of inhaling illegal substances every day...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smoking515, Nov 23, 2011.

1. What about the possible revenue from.. crack? Freebase Meth? Grassctiy sells shalays.. do they know people might use them to smoke meth?? Or does grasscity know they might make possible revenue from cannibis?? OH MY! :smoke:<--is that weed?? or crack? :rolleyes:

2. [quote name='"madsativa"']They are very aware. I'm sure they just love drug users, because that's who's making all their money for them. Just like Reynolds Wrap is used by thousands of drug users everyday. They love it, they're making money. Bic's are the best, no other lighters are as good and cheap.[/quote]

Okay, curiosity got me....what's Reynolds Wrap used for? In terms of drug use?

3. Bic is obviously counting on the stoner nation to adopt their product. I mean how many cig smokers lose their lighters on a regular basis.

4. maybe he meant ziploc?

5. [quote name='"lightposted"']
    maybe he meant ziploc?[/quote]

I use both... :/

6. [quote name='"APX"']

I use both... :/[/quote]

When does Reynolds Wrap come in handy with drug use? I'm still really curious about that! Lol

[quote name='"lightposted"']
    maybe he meant ziploc?[/quote]

Ohh, that makes more sense

7. I like crack.

8. isnt that tinfoil? if so then you can make bowls out of tinfoil and its VERY popular for people smoking crack and pills out nothing but a small piece of tinfoil. But im sure bic makes a HUGE profit of pot smokers.

9. Roughly 9% actually

Bic doesn't give one shit about what their lighters are used for. You can use them for any drug, you could use them for terrorist attacks and they wouldn't care one bit.

They're selling a versatile product. They want it sold.

10. [quote name='"stoneheir"']

When does Reynolds Wrap come in handy with drug use? I'm still really curious about that! Lol

Ohh, that makes more sense[/quote]

For holding it, keeping smell down.

[quote name='"FaKinSuPah"']

Roughly 9% actually
    [/quote]

Nope. Ratio.

Oh and btw, TIN foil is used for meth, not Reynolds. But I think Reynolds makes a tinfoil as well?

11. Accidental double post.

12. [quote name='"smoke or die"']
    isnt that tinfoil? if so then you can make bowls out of tinfoil and its VERY popular for people smoking crack and pills out nothing but a small piece of tinfoil. But im sure bic makes a HUGE profit of pot smokers.[/quote]

It's aluminum foil, tinfoil would have killed us ass by now if I'm remembering the dangers correctly.

Oh and, bics are the shit. :smoke:

13. [quote name='"4Stone2Man0"']

It's aluminum foil, tinfoil would have killed us ass by now if I'm remembering the dangers correctly.

Oh and, bics are the shit. :smoke:[/quote]

I was under the impression that Reynolds Wrap was that plastic wrap. Not the foil. This changes everything and I'm no longer curious lol. Sorry for the mixup

14. [quote name='"stoneheir"']

I was under the impression that Reynolds Wrap was that plastic wrap. Not the foil. This changes everything and I'm no longer curious lol. Sorry for the mixup[/quote]

No, it just drifted. I believe Reynolds is plastic- and it is used to store weed. I wrap with a few layers of Reynolds, some paper towels, another layer of Reynolds, then a ziploc or two.

Keeps it nice and stealthy.

15. [quote name='"stoneheir"']

I was under the impression that Reynolds Wrap was that plastic wrap. Not the foil. This changes everything and I'm no longer curious lol. Sorry for the mixup[/quote]

Ya, your right. I just went a looked, before realizing i use it all the time and didn't snap to what it was. :bongin:

16. 10 cigarette users for every 1 weed user use Bic
    That's 1 weed user on 11 people total
    1/11=9,09%

Nope. Maths.

17. [quote name='"FaKinSuPah"']

10 cigarette users for every 1 weed user use Bic
    That's 1 weed user on 11 people total
    1/11=9,09%

Nope. Maths.[/quote]

Ah, sorry, I guess the weed is still going strong. I'm used to gear ratios :p

But wouldn't 1:10 be 10% of users, 10:1 be 9? :confused:

18. No :D
    Ratio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Here that might help

1/10 is 10%, it's a proportion

19. There's your damn logic, you know more potheads than people who solely smoke cigarettes, no shit you're going to think that way.

20. I also work in a professional field interacting with often wealthy business owners.

Perspective :rolleyes: