Bic Bx7

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by tokemate, May 13, 2011.

1. As long as my Torch lighter has Vector in it, and my wand gets red hot im happy :hello:

2. Wanna know what's even crazier? I found a bic with a flame adjustment.................

3. found mine at my LHS

4. My brother had one of these when he came back to visit from BC. I'd totally buy them over regular bics if I could! I like the size better :)

5. #25 BOXcarRACER, May 14, 2011
    Last edited: May 14, 2011
    Are you sure it's a bic?

Looks like it says made in france and I've only seen them come from the states.

Edit: after a quick google it is in fact a bic and everything seems to say made in france for bic. Interesting.

My search also turned up an electronic lighter by bic. Anyone ever seen one of these?

6. its a bic sir.
    regular bics fit perfectly in kingsize cigarette packs.
    those specific bics fit perfectly in regular size cigarette packs.
    mini bics are, well rather hard to get out of a cigarette pack.

7. Looks pretty cool, probably a bit cheaper too. Would be nice if they sold those in 3 packs .

8. i just got one of these from the Kangaroo (its a gas station in the southeast) and had to google it to make sure it was really a bic.... i prefer them but ill always love the mini bics most! i actually hate the big ones. theyre too large for my hand... anyone have a favorite color?

9. i think they sell them at cvs

10. That's not a bic. Believe it or not, it is a ganky gas station brand. BX7 is its own company. I did research because I bought mine at a sunoco, and noticed that it was under one dollar. Then I noticed there was no traditional BIC logo on the lighter. So I looked at the brand on the metal piece and googled it. It is some cheap brand. However, it is literally JUST like a bic and I think I like it even more. Gonna go buy 5 or 6 of them
    :cool:

11. God tier lighters. All I use.

12. people have favorite lighters?

13. I've seen em, not a huge fan. I have medium sized hands and a regular bic just fits perfectly, anything smaller I find awkward to light.