Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bible paper

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mursht, Aug 23, 2010.

1. sup guys just smoked a .5 of some potent afghan kush feeling pretty good right now :smoking: but I used bible paper cuz i was all out of rolling paper. anyone ever use these before? It was a bit hard to roll and stay together plus it really burnt fast and caught flames lol but in a pinch its pretty good! How do you guys make it stick together?

2. Dude, just buy some rolling papers.

3. Bible papers work, carried a friend and I throughout sophomore year in H.S. But seriously just get some real papers and avoid the hassle.

4. You have to get the paper REALLY wet , then wait for it to dry COMPLETELY:smoking:

5. yeah just all the stores were closed so i used some holy paper :smoke: thanks for the suggestion cowboysaxman ill be sure to try that next time

6. There's no point in using bible paper. It's pretty worthless and nasty. Just get rolling papers, or a piece.

The only reason people ever even make these threads is so they can get people worked up anyway. :rolleyes:

7. lol get high with jesus

8. jesus loves me he loves me a bunch, thats why he put skippy in my lunch

9. My friend has had to use bible papers because she just has glue-less ones and she can't roll very well. She said it was so easy and stuck great. She did use a childrens bible. Maybe it depends on what kind of bible you're using. I don't know.
    I can say that bible papers have treated us well the past few weeks :smoking: and I definitely feel higher smoking that joint than what I roll sometimes.:rolleyes:

10. Lmao. I used to smoke bible papers a lot.

Shit went up in flames everytime you took a hit longer then 3 seconds..

11. I tried bible paper it wouldnt roll nice so i use a reciet yeah.. im still alive too :hello::smoking:

12. You just opened the gates to hell man !

13. That and also make sure to flame seal it for a tight roll. I rolled a blunt once but it burned too fast for my tastes, but I also left it out for a few hours.

14. Isnt if funny how you could get weed at the drop of a hat. But wow is it such a hassle getting freaking paper made out of rice! ( when your under 18)

15. Yeah for real. I know a lot of people here are daily all the time blunt/joint smokers, but that's whats nice about having a piece.. It doesn't run out. Always nice to have a small piece stashed away just incase you do run out of rolling papers and don't want to go anywhere. That or Id make a potato or apple pipe. Just sounds like bible paper would be harsh as hell and waste weed.

16. If you smoke enough of it God will come down and toke with you.

17. If i have no papers..which is alot of the time. I just use a lightbulb =D

18. Lol enjoy hell., hah jk ;)

19. I love pipes for this reason as well. Metal pipes are normally cheap, effective, concealable, and won't break if it takes a 5 foot drop to the ground.

Like this guy^ said, make an apple pipe.

20. 4 years ago, I had a friend that rolled a joint for us with bible paper and he used
    maple syrup to get it to stick. It was disgusting. We each hit it once and then put it out.