Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bible Paper?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Turnt, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Whats your opinion on bible paper as a substitute for rolling papers? i have the blank sheets with no ink or anything, i just need to know if they are good or not! Thanks! Happy smoking :smoke:

2. You should be alright, I have heard of people using those with no issues.

3. Use as little as possible and you'll be okay.
    Don't do it frequently.

4. Yeah im gonna get actual papers soon aswel as a grinder i was just wondering! thanks for the replies :hello:

5. what I use to do is if I like a verse in the bible i rip it out roll a joint and smoke it

6. It works but personally Im a christian so I think its disrespectful.

7. If your a christian you shouldn't smoke. The bible says that God put forth the law and you obey it because he hadth put it forth. (too lazy to find the verse). Since weed is illiegal you can't smoke it.

Im an atheist though. :smoking:

8. but God also said I give to you every plant that bears a seed. I consider my self a pretty devout christian but I still smoke all the time since theres nothing morally wrong with it

9. That's kind of fucked up...

Bible paper? lmao

10. it's very thin so it actually works pretty well I guess haha

11. That reminds me of when i was at my friends house and we had nothing to smoke with so we cut out some bible paper. it was harsh as fuck and lit on fire when i hit it haha go get some papers for 2$ man

12. you can be a christian and smoke weed. Their is actually 2 or 3 verses in the bible that talks about it (somewhat). It does contradict a little with some of the other things that are said in the bible but the only reason why is because its illegal. Thats the only thing wrong with doing it. The people that made it illegal are persuasive money hungry and un open minded puppets (the people that are going to hell pretty much anyways).

13. [quote name='"ShaggyDoobie"']That reminds me of when i was at my friends house and we had nothing to smoke with so we cut out some bible paper. it was harsh as fuck and lit on fire when i hit it haha go get some papers for 2$ man[/quote]

Yeah man, try to gather some change with your homies if you need to, papers are always worth it. I just assume bible paper and all other types of paper that aren't specifically for toking are chemically treated without inhalation safety in mind. I hope that makes sense lol

14. Hail yea, jesus joints. Fire up!

15. Probably because 90% of the bible contradicts itself. Religion :rolleyes:

16. Im a Christian as well and here's my philosophy:
    God's law

Man's law

17. haha i think there is a stand up bit where dave chapelle talks about using the last pages of the bible as rolling papers. He said something like, "If god didn't want you to smoke weed, he wouldn't have left the last two pages blank."
    I've never used them, but I would imagine that the smoke would be a bit harsher, and idk how well the paper would stick together. But go for it, right and wrong is only what make it.

18. thats a little disrespectful, no?

anyway, it probably wont burn as evenly as papers, and gonna be alot harsher.
    also no glue to seal the joint, so you will have to wet it alooooooot. ;)

19. They work ok, burn a little faster than a standard paper. They do taste like shit though.

20. works fire that shit up