Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bi-Polar

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by ckbudde, Apr 9, 2009.

1. I am a medical user. I use it to help regulate mood (Tinctures) For an appetite stimulant (Tinctures/inhalation) and for insomnia (Edibles/inhalation). I also have other small problems that are not on the record. Ive noticed inhaling marijuana doesn't help with my insomnia as much as a higher dose taken orally. I was wondering if there were any other medical users with bi-polar disorder or if anyone in general has noticed the difference, when it comes to insomnia, of inhaling and taking it orally.

2. I have noticed this. I am not bi-polar but have a great deal of insomnia that comes along with my primary disorder. I notice that when I smoke a dominant sativa it has little or no effect on my sleeping, however a dominant indica, or even a hybrid of sort has much more of a sleepy effect on me. BUT, when I eat some home made meals made with my MJ flour, oils, or butter, I find that if I does with 1 gram as a serving, I will be out in an hour. Eating MJ is something I can only do at night otherwise I will not be functioning.

Have fun!!

LEGALIZE IT!