Bi-Polar Girl Trouble?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ChemicalBrother, Aug 25, 2012.

1. 'll try to keep this as short as i can.

Firstly I am a guy.

I had a couple girls over for shots of Vodka and Rye the other night, the one girl is a good friend of mine the other is one i hardly know.

Anyway, once we where about 1 1/2 mickeys drunk all between us, and i go down to grab some dinner because i had not eaten yet, anyway when i come upstairs my friend and the other girl where making out on my futon, it turns out this girl i hardly know is a pretty touchy feely drunk.

Moving on, my friend had to go home for curfew, but the new girl was staying over at my house for the night, and we where having more shots (Rye) and we had one of those drunk heart felt talks, and i vented to this girl, even know i barley knew her, and she told me all the problems she had as well with life and it was nice.

Further on, we where making out, and just being really playful with each other and she had decided she was ready to go to sleep... in my bed (her idea).

Anyway i only have a single bed and she was cuddled right into me (her idea again), and long story short i got to third base with her (not skipping 1st or 2nd), and she was going on about how she shouldent because of her religion, but you must understand i dident force her to do anything, i just gave her suggestions and i told her we could have stopped anytime.

After all was said and done, she fell asleep cuddled against me completely nude.

The next morning when i woke up, she was clothed (somehow?) but was still cuddled right against me, holding hands, and her head in my neck, we where sober now btw, and we both remember the night before.

This is where to problem starts, when we got up we where still friendly towards each other, even had a little laugh, we both went our separate ways, but i could sense a little tension.

She was with my other friend from the night before, hanging out intill she had gotten picked up, and i guess she told her that she was very mad at me for going down on her, and she had even cried in the park.

Then i am told she is bi polar.
    Now i just feel terrible, i dident think i took advantage of this girl, i did not force her to do anything, i did not have real sex with her because she was a virgin, but now shes very hurt (apparently)

She has told a bunch of her friends that i went down on her when she said not to (She said i could), and now is trying to send people after me.

I don't wan't to sound selfish, but i do not wan't her to tell the school the things i had told her in our convo, as they where depressing and personal.

So what do you think i should do Grasscity community?

It has been a couple days since that night, but i barley know this girl, should i try to facebook chat her or just leave it be and hope it pans out by itself?

Is this something to do with being bi-polar? how can she go to be warm and cuddly one night to a sad wreck 30 minutes after she leaves my house? do you think i legit hurt her?

Lastly should i have her invited over for shots again, because even after all this b.s it still was fun.

Im not really worried about getting jumped i can handle it?

Whats your opinion on this?

So Sorry For The Long Read :/

2. create a barricade to keep that bitch out of your life. people prob wont see her as credible if shes a general psycho

3. Mannn why are all the sexy curvy chicks crazy? :mad:

4. #4 So_savage420, Aug 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2012
    Ohh noo....not again lol

What I would do is invite her and the friends she told about the incident to your house (or party w.e) at the right time confront her about it. If she denies it confront her about it in front of those people she lied to, look her in the eyes and be serious, it's time for someone to be honest about it.

5. Man i have bi polar, and it's not necessarily like being happy for a few hours then being sad then happy again ya know? Well at least it isn't for me. It's more being depressed (and i mean really fucking depressed) for weeks. And then you can feel relatively 'normal'. And then there's the mania. The highest fucking point you can ever be at.
    I'm pretty much slipping into my high after being dumped a few days ago. I was depressed as fuck, i probably will be again soon enough. But i just went out and spent hundreds on clothes that i'm probably not even gonna wear LOL i don't even know where i was going with this.
    But yeah, if she's bipolar it doesn't mean she's a psycho.

6. Man i completely, know how it is to be depressed, but i just don't understand this, i was nice to her, i try to be nice to all people, and now shes spreading shit about me, its a pretty bad situation

7. It's the dumb bitches fault for being a drunken ho, that's what happens when stupid girls drink.

8. Honestly, if a girl told me someone went down on them when she didnt want it, i would sense the bullshit. It was obviously mutual.. I think people will be able to smell that bullshit from a mile away man. Crazy girl, shhhhiit

9. Yo i know she liked it, even know i was drunk and it was my first time doing it she was moaning and pulling my hair and shit

10. Then fuck that girl. She's clearly off her meds, cut her off you don't need that shi in your life.

11. Okay let me just say, fuck that girl. I'm bipolar as well and I can tell you it was no excuse for what she did. When you are bipolar you do have a tendency to make very impulsive decisions, I've made quite a few I'm not proud of. But I understood that they were still entirely my fault and while I did partly blame my illness, I never would blame the people involved. It is not like I would ever tell them to stop, which is what her deal is.

So basically what is happening with this girl is she regrets what happened, so she is blaming you for the situation because no one wants to admit that what /they/ did is wrong. So how to solve it is just... take the blame on yourself, saves everyone from being all butthurt. Go up to her IN PERSON, not on Facebook, and apologize. Just explain that you both had some to drink and you shouldn't have taken advantage of her. If it keeps going on, and people still give you crap for it, just say you apologized and that is all you can do.

12. Mannn its gonna be so awkward

13. Yeah but she brought it on herself man, and you don't want that chick running around telling people lies about you.

14. Her first mistake was admitting or telling people it happened, if she just kept it to herself she wouldn't of bad to make a lie up and change how the night happened.

OP also you can just tell people what really happened being that you were seen as a truth worthy nice guy, most people should see she's lieing or at least over exaggerate it.

15. Ok... so she put herself in the situation where it could happen, so it probably is her fault. However it's the comments on threads like this that make me lose faith in this community. She hasn't really done anything wrong... we all do things we regret when we're drunk. If she cried about it, she probably did regret it, and people shouldn't be calling her a "bitch" for that.

Be a fucking gentleman, apologise, buy the girl a drink!

16. Man, the problem with that though is not very many people know me, the ones that do know the kind of person i am, but the ones that don't think i am a loner or some shit, also it dosent help that i could be classified as "scary looking", man she really has me fucked over :mad:

17. Oh i am sooo sorry, but when is it considered ladylike to send people after the guy that went down on you, or when is it lady like to make up bullshit and spread it around, me and her should honestly just get drunk again and see what happens

18. Tldr

Don't feel guilty because someone else will take it. If she is bipolar then tech it's rape but only if she isn't on her meds. Third base you fingered her, no bj? Come on man she like so religous oh no that's the one you want to scheme on unless she's grimy.

19. #19 Malvolio, Aug 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2012
    One day you'll realise that women aren't like us. Women are irrational and governed by emotions. From most women's perspective, you are expected to act like a gentleman, whereas they don't have to be lady like at all.

I know it doesn't seem fair, but it's a small sacrifice to make when you think that, as a man, discrimination in the work place means you'll get better job and earn more money than them anyway.

20. malvolo stfu..... you sound ignorant. OP let it becawkward Do NOT TALK To THIS GIRL AGAIN