Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bho

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by loopster, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Man idk if very many of you have tried bho but damn I don't think anything could compare to it I had some sour diesel bho. I'm almost speechless talking about it but the taste is just phenomenal and out of this universe.

2. if your looking for something better than bho, try budder

3. Yeah pics for sure~

4. ive heard so much about it and cannot wait to get my hands on it.

5. Yeah dude I've heard a lot about it, buy I don't know anyone who sells it around my area..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Well it's definitely great stuff but see I would consider the wax the black tar heroin of the marijuana world I do not think this shit should end up on the street to begin with

7. budder is still bho lol....

BHO would describe the type of oil, budder would describe its form/texture hahahaha

people make that so confusing for some reason.... budder is just whipped BHO