Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bho

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by cestar77, Jun 6, 2016.

1. I got this new wax that is a dark green. Was wondering if that is a bad thing for any reason.

2. They left the solvent and bud together for too long. That green is chlorophyll. It's gonna be a bit more harsh than some properly done stuff.

3. I am looking for BHO topics and found this thread. First, I agree with MayorMcStoned but except for a fail wax, you should also consider what butane will you use. I want share my experience regarding the korean brand butane that I bought. It was cheap than others so I though it'll be good to have one. However, when I used it, the taste is very funny. I was not satisfied at all.

4. OP is over a year old yo..