Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bho ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CBear1748, Mar 14, 2012.

1. So I've read up about making BHO, the whole process and everything. But a kid that lives in my building does it completely different than what I've read. All he does is take the butane out of lighters and pours it thru a pen packed tightly with all his leftover stems (When I saw him do it he actually used the aerosol kind of butane but he says he prefers using the liquid). Then when the Butane evaporates, he rolls his cigarettes in the BHO left and smokes a cigarette to get high....

Anybody know more than me and want to share some wisdom about this process or why it isn't a good idea like that?

2. Complete idiot noob.

Most importantly #1 - this should be done outside, ESPECIALLY if this is being done in a 'building' you live in.

#2 - butane out of lighters is not even clean. I use Vector because it is refined 5 times. There's no smell of butane when you use it. And it's like $6 a can.

#3 - Unless the pen is stainless steel, polycarbonate, or glass... It's leeching god knows what into te final product.

#4 stems are not really good for BHO. Usually done with buds or trim/shake. Barely much THC from stems.

I bought an O'kief tube for like $80 all together and I'll throw in a Q of half in ground up (some people say small chunks picked apart) and blast 1/2 to 1 can of Vector through into a Pyrex dish. I also have a slightly larger one I put boiling water into so all the butane evaporates faster.

3. Ewww.

So the butane he uses has impurities like sulfur that can fuck up your mental health, the plastic from the pen has chemicals that leech into the oil, and he's smoking it with a cig?

Sad story.

4. [quote name='"IDKidea"']Ewww.

So the butane he uses has impurities like sulfur that can fuck up your mental health, the plastic from the pen has chemicals that leech into the oil, and he's smoking it with a cig?

Sad story.[/quote]

Off topic but good BHO is so prime.

5. #5 DopeImean, Mar 14, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2012
    Using Butane or whatever isn't hash but concentrate...

edit: nevermind...?

6. ^lol hash oil isnt a term anymore?