Bho wax

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by CloudOfLoud, Mar 22, 2014.

1. So i usually just put gorind uo buds and a 25% shake in my wax and it comes out beautiful. However i just blasted some mids. Looks as if it mexican brick bagged. A big yield but its very dark... Why is that??

"Excuse me while i light my spliff, good God i gotta take a lift!" -Mr.Marley

2. quality of the material. also age, strain, maturity plays into how amber it is. if its brown, theres a lot of plant matter and other inactive compounds in it.

Put good in, get good out

3. Thanks, yeah i had a feeling it was something to do with additional things in it from the bud. My buddy just told me that it doesn't matter what u use, all it extracts is the thc. but i can see clearly the quality has a affect. Im going to stick to the high grade for now on haha.

"Excuse me while i light my spliff, good God i gotta take a lift!" -Mr.Marley

4. I can clearly see your buddy knows absolutely nothing about extractions if thats what he thinks lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. Winterize it and give it a go. If it tastes to bad, decarb it and throw some butter with it

• Like Like x 1