BHO vac purged within hours?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Gremlito, Mar 25, 2018.

Tags:
  1. I've been experimenting with BHO and different temps, amount of butane, along with good bud/ bad bud. I have a wife and kids so my time is limited when it comes to my passion and hobby. Today I started to vac at 98°F oil temp like I have in the past. I whipped it and it was a beautiful gold spread it onto my PTFE that I just got and started using and slowly brought it up to full vac with the oil temp at 108°F. Then DIRECT TV showed up and needed to go to where my cable comes in and that happens to be where my set up is. So I just put a blanket over it cut it needed to go for a while anway.. A few hours later I look at it and this is what I have. It's very flaky and it's a solid piece. It's not doing anymore purging. I evaporate pretty well, this actually sat overnight. It's from an ounce of 9lb hammer, the buds were frosty as hell. It tastes amazing and I'm just confused. I purged some shit for almost 72 hours 1521947151199-1806045467.jpg and it's ugly compared to this. Can anyone explain? 1521947062509-1825962386.jpg