BHO Rig Help

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by BHOnoob1, Feb 20, 2014.

1. #1 BHOnoob1, Feb 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2014
    Hello, I need a little help  with a rig... I bought it from a friend of a friend.  It came with out a nail.  I would like to know what kind  and what size for a titanium domeless nail View attachment 1379939 View attachment 1379941

2. looks like you need a 14mm nail....if you want to be sure, a dime over tthe joint should should be oversized on a 14mm and on an 18mm will look like its almost the same size as a dime.

3. Thanks for the help  paid 40 for it with no nail.  What is the best bang for your buck domeless nail I should get.  Also is there anything else I should get for it>?

4. #4 phunk doc, Feb 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2014
    well youre going to get many opinions on domes, domeless, quartz, ti, etc. youve gotta look at your personal needs for yourr set up.
    me, i dont dab a lot of bho, so i grabbed a cheap rig with dome, and a pair of glass nails, and 1 quartz nail. that was mooonths ago, and i have only broken one nail. sure, i coulve bought titanium or a domeless, but that was waay too much money for a method of consumption that is not my main, go-to, see what i mean? i still smoke about 80-90% flower -10-20% oil, so for me, this method was best.
    if you like the look of domeless, then by all means go for it, its your cash after all, just dont go cheap and make sure you buy true titanium from a trusted source. maybe some dabbers amd a dab rag should round out your set up nicely!

5. Thanks again. I mainly smoke bho. And usually smoke indoors. I know that a lot people that smoke outdoors prefer a dome nail. What would be a good nail for me?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. If anyone could point me in the right direction of a reputable but affordable place to buy a nail online It would be appreciated

7. Anyone?

8. there is no picture in the thread, so nobody can guess what size you need...
    most common are 14mm or 18mm.
    some small rigs come in 10mm.

measure it and you will know.

9. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1393346492.553840.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1393346510.540599.jpg

10. id say most likely 14mm
    but do the dime trick/measure it with a ruler.

are you looking for recommendations for a specific TI nail?
    i know you can get some brands cheaper by directly contacting them on facebook.
    a domeless TI setup is gonna set you back, as they are pretty expensive.

get a carb cap too!

11. I was looking for the best bang for buck ti nail. Also should I get a adapter for it so it doesn't crack the piece?

12. It's 14mm

13. You shouldn't need an adapter. Just don't touch the flame on the glass like someone had been from the looks of it