Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bho reclaim

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by cestar77, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Anyone try making edibles with there reclaim? It should be already decarbed correct? so then it would just need to be absorbed into fat ?

2. The only thing I've done with reclaim from bho is make tincture. I let it age naturally for 90 days. I'm not sure reclaim is 100% decarbed. In answer to your question, yes or no. Sorry, I'm just not convinced it's totally decarbed. If it is decarbed you're correct. You could try it and let us know. Good luck.

3. Ive used reclaim lots of times in edibles, caps, tinctures and even pain relief creams. When it comes to a complete decarb I'm also not convinced but i think it generally has to do with how hot you get your nail when your dabbing because sometimes mine is decarbed. I do a 15-20 minute decarb with it tho to make sure it doesn't bubble and if it does bubble i finish the decarb till it stops. I enjoy reclaim enjoy:)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. To chime in on reclaim, got about 11 gs of reclaim through cleaning a couple different rigs a couple times using everlclear to clean them and letting alcohol evaporate off, it was a super brittle shatter consistency, so I put in in a dish in the oven for 20 minutes to liquify then poured it into melted butter to incorporate then added marshmellow to make cereal treats. I gotta tell ya, at about 5.5 g reclaim per batch, these things taste friggin awful, but one of them got me fuckin ripped