Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BHO questions. I'm kind of lost.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deleted member 452289, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Scrape the entirety with a razor or two, and what was left over in butane in bubbles will burst as soon as you scrape the BHO out from the dish. No butane, no dependably on your end ;)

2. holy shit this was so worth it.

3. Do you think heating the oil at 120 degrees for like 8 hours would do any significant purging?

4. Butane evaporates at room temp. I wouldn't bother. Youtube has videos on vacuum purging, if you have a vacuum sealer you can do that.

5. [quote name='"mrgoodsmoke"']Butane evaporates at room temp. I wouldn't bother. Youtube has videos on vacuum purging, if you have a vacuum sealer you can do that.[/quote]

Eh well I put the oil in front of my heater all night long and when I woke up ZERO bubbles in the oil. I am quite satisfied with what I have leftl beautiful golden honey deliciousness:)

6. Decarbing would make it more potent, you mean oxidizes lol, plus it breaks down quickly over time but oxygen is the main culprit.

And the number of hits is very individual.

OP: A Ti pad is the best method, leaves the least reclaim. Dry = better like people have said, it's easier for the butane to strip the trichomes that way.

7. I just uploaded this a few days ago.
    Hope it helps.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpZzbMwseQU[/ame]

8. make sure your fingers are slightly wet!!!

9. you dont want to use boiling water!!! The water should only be 110 F. dont use a lighter to pop the bubbles, use an exacto knife bro!! You might lose some earl!!!

10. I use 4 cans of butane per 2 1/2 ounces of trim! you want 2 get it all, dont skimp on the butane!!!