Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bho Quality

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by robbiefbhh, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Does this shatter look average or dank? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397471248.482455.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 MrTRAPPER1017, Apr 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2014
    Looks good, got a nice yellow color. Cant see any bubbles from the pic so I'd say looks like some good stuff,do you know what bud was used to make it?

3. it doesn't look bad but it is far from perfect best way to tell if you have some dank oil is if it doesn't sizzle or crack when you dab it and the harshness that it has if its harsh and makes you cough a lot then it has a lot of butane which isn't bad if you take a dab every other day or so but if its for daily use i would really watch that because overtime smoking butane can really mess you up 

4. Average