BHO in about an Hour.

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by marvajuana, Dec 19, 2012.

1. :DI made this in about an hour from breaking bud to smoking oil.:smoking:
    If anyone is interested I will do a how to on it. I used 5 grams of bud and got out 1 gram of oil the consistency of spun honey. I think there may be more in the weed as I ran out of butane.:smoking:

Attached Files:

2. Id like to know how

3. Looks like you didn't purge it properly. My guess is there is still a lot of Butane in there, otherwise I doubt you would get 1g of BHO from 5g of bud.

4. [quote name='"CanadianBuds"']Looks like you didn't purge it properly. My guess is there is still a lot of Butane in there, otherwise I doubt you would get 1g of BHO from 5g of bud.[/quote]

I have no idea how well his oils purged but on a side note how is 1g of oil from 5g of BUD that unbelievable ? Its 20% return lol

5. If it was 100% pure BHO, he would be lucky to get .5-1 gram from that. And that would be with some good bud.

6. [quote name='"CanadianBuds"']If it was 100% pure BHO, he would be lucky to get .5-1 gram from that. And that would be with some good bud.[/quote]

Iso = best

7. How do you possibly know how much I pull. I am the one that made the shit. Post a pic of yours so I can see how it looks when done properly.:D

8. As I have made and smoked both I have to disagree.:smoking:

9. [quote name='"marvajuana"']

As I have made and smoked both I have to disagree.:smoking:[/quote]

Just bought a butane glass 70.00 extraction tube with an amazing Ss screen and clamp built in. And some already cut circle unbleacbed coffee filters and combine them for ultimate filtration. Plus vector butane and used about a half of bud...........bho is my favorite once again .... Took a fat 0.6 dab ... Only thing i don't like is i can't seem to get any consistency other than rock hard amber/gold shatter or sticky oily gold/amber pending if i do the run in heat or cold. But iso i can make "budder"

10. #10 marvajuana, Dec 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2012
    I'm working on consistency with mine too. Seems like its like spun honey or shatter. I like both but would like to make my choice and not have a grab bag type thing.:smoking:
    As far as the iso, I had an iso2 oil extractor back in the 80s I made baby food jars full of oil from goldbud columbian. That shit was the bomb!

11. [quote name='"marvajuana"']

I'm working on consistency with mine too. Seems like its like spun honey or shatter. I like both but would like to make my choice and not have a grab bag type thing.:smoking:
    As far as the iso, I had an iso2 oil extractor back in the 80s I made baby food jars full of oil from goldbud columbian. That shit was the bomb![/quote]

I know! Iso is bomb as fuck.....and yea i get shatter or spun honey too but i know how to choose the consistency. Its all about what temperature you make the oil at.