BHO Guide?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Ze cross jointa, Oct 1, 2010.

1. #1 Ze cross jointa, Oct 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2010
    Is it just me? Or is it impossible to find a good guide on how to make BHO? I have never done it before but i just came across 4 oz of trimmings so i thought i'd give it a try. But I cant find a good guide ANYWHERE!! how much should i use? any other tips are appreciated. THANK YOU

EDIT: I was just informed that i recieved 4 oz of fan leaves...not trimmmings. Will i still be able to get something out of that?

2. #2 polukoff, Oct 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2010
    Fan leaves aren't gonna yield much stick with iso save butane for whole quality nugs.
    As far as a guide: first butane should be at the least quadruple refined vector is my favorite brand and most popular. Get a custom glass tube or stainless steel turkey basters from Bed Bath and Beyond they are perfect for BHO, I also recommend a circular Pyrex pie dish ontop of a pot of boiling water since the indirect heat will not burn your hash. Ima tell you to not put explosive gases in your oven but others on here will tell you otherwise. Dont point at me if you end up in the hospital. Put a coffee filter tied down with a zip tie on the end of the turkey baster and blast it with about 1/3-1/2 a can of butane depending on yur amount then repack and repeat check out my thread in this forum for sum helpful pics with doble boiler setp and my U key is brokenXD.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]