Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BHO from low-average quality bud?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by scoreking81, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Hey guys, I have access to a good amount of fairly cheap bud that I am considering running into bho. It isn't very good smelling/tasting at all, but it gets you relatively high and has suprisingly good trichrome coverage. Is running bud of this quality going to yield any type of good BHO or should i just spend the extra money and run top shelf? 

2. You'll get less return from it but its better than just blazin the bammer.

3. Of course. A lesser amount but itll still be high quality. Probably more economical for you to run the lesser bud

4. @[member="Kronny"] haha of course, but I refuse to smoke any flower considered mid grade or less quality. Definitly would not smoke this bud myself, but it is the kind of weed that you could easily sell for normal street prices and no ones gonna get pissed at you for it. "Fire Mids" would be the best way to describe it.
    @[member="Snoop Toad"] , word. was mainly just worried i would end up with a really bad tasting end product that would just make the trouble not worth it, but i think picking up a quarter-half ounce of this bud and doing a trial run would be my best option. If youre wondering, Im paying around 200/oz for this lesser quality bud, and 280/oz for some very fire stuff, always caked in trichromes.