Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BHO from bubble hash or kief?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jasonjasonjason, Jul 28, 2008.

1. Has anyone here ever smoked BHO blown from already extracted material such as kief or bubble hash?

I let my friend borrow my bubble bags and he just made one grade, powdered it up and blew it and god damn! the piece of oil he gave me for lending the bags is like a piece of hard candy, like amber but darker and when i break it in have it breaks like hard candy! crumbs go everywhere (perfect to put on a bowl)

much stronger than regular bho i think, but it has almost no taste. I think its cuz most the flavor gets lost in the bubble bag process, and then the last bit is probably sucked out when butaned.