bho for a few years

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by breathmints, Mar 13, 2018.

1. i have been dabbing for a few years now. almost non stop. not until end of last year, i was coughing really bad. almost coughing non stop when its cold outside. when ever theres a slight breeze i am coughing. when i am talking i seem to cough and have irritated throat. i think the effects of bho is starting to take effect. when i smoke bho i notice butane lungs. i been smoking all kinds of bho. lately more of the top shelf 50 half grams. i think i am done with smoking bho because the effects it has on my lungs. sure it can be some other thing but i am leaning towards bho.

2. i am pretty bummed out about this situation. to describe my cough its a dry cough. and feels like sugary lungs and i am having a dry cough. i may switch to edibles if my situation cures a bit. really bummed since weed is my go to drug.

3. It's a game of diminishing returns. If you're constantly dabbing high thc oil you need more and more. It gave me horrible dry mouth the more I used. Now I only dab if someone offers me one.

• Like Like x 1
  4. My father dabs and he has iron longs and does not need his inhaler like he did when smoking joints on the regular. Now he has no care to even smoke a joint...

You could have fluid in your lungs from a winter sickness that is not going away because your dabbing/coughing. Edit: didnt notice you said dry cough. could be from the hot air of the dab.

As for tolerance, taking in that much thc has to build your tolerance pretty fast. I try to stop smoking for a week or two at a time. Easier said than done though. Most weed just calms me down and changes my mood from dick of the year to friendly. When I first started smoking, the euphoria was so amazing I could hardly remember one moment to the next, haven't had anything close to that in years even with all this high thc weed everywhere.