Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BHO Edibles

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by TripE Mane, Mar 23, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Okay so I have about 1G of wax and I don't want to use all of it, so I was wondering if it's possible to decarb just a small amount like .3. I just want to add it to my coffee so I'm not planning on making an entire batch. I just wanna know if the small amount will even decarb in the oven without it just completely evaporating. I'm new at this but I'm very familiar with it. Thanks!

2. You can decarb any amount of weed lol

3. Sure, that's not a problem. You're only getting rid of a little CO2 so you'll retain all but that very small fraction. You'd need a molecular scale just to tell the difference. I like to use a small beaker for that. If adding to your coffee you may want to dissolve it in some alcohol or oil when the decarb is finished. 0.3g should give you several doses. :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks, worked perfectly. I never knew such a little amount could get you so stoned! :love-mj2:

• Like Like x 1