Bho and vaping

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Floundog420, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Soo to make this short and to the point, do any of you vape oils? If so do you have any techniques or tips? This is probably self-explanatory but I was just curious.
    Thanks for checking this out!

2. volcano vape with bho is great.

liquid pads!

3. Alright thanks man. I'm just using a cheapo box vape but I just used it and it sure worked haha

4. ^ I'm guessing that cheapo box vape's gonna get clogged up on ya pretty soon if you keep loading it with oil.

Have you thought about investing in a little oil rig with a Ti nail/dome? It's the way to go if you love that BHO... IMO :D

5. they also have vapor domes.

some are cheap on GC.

6. Sorry about not getting back! ive been preoccupied. I really enjoy dabs off a nail and for that reason I'm buying an oil rig tonight. It comes with a dome and a bowl for flowers. Its a direct inject bubbler made by some random local glassblower (I'm in the Seattle area). I'm definitely pumped

7. Make sure the Ti nail or pad is from highly educated or other reputable brands. I got ripped off by a headship by selling me fake titanium that turned white. I got my skillet on aqua lab technologies for $23 total and a vapor curve runs like 15 bucks. If you dab make sure u use a glass dabber and never heat the titanium red hot. The second you see any red u should stop torching. Oh and use a precooler cuz wax is harsh/ good luck!!

8. [quote name='"M3ssenger"']Make sure the Ti nail or pad is from highly educated or other reputable brands. I got ripped off by a headship by selling me fake titanium that turned white. I got my skillet on aqua lab technologies for $23 total and a vapor curve runs like 15 bucks. If you dab make sure u use a glass dabber and never heat the titanium red hot. The second you see any red u should stop torching. Oh and use a precooler cuz wax is harsh/ good luck!![/quote]

Word man thanks for the advice! I'm chillin on a quartz nail right now but I was just reading multiple threads on chi-nails and how bad they are. I love the city because (almost) everyone is well educated and willing to put out positive suggestions if you go to the right sub-forum. I really appreciate that shit because everyone on the interwebs nowadays are straight trolls hahah. But here is a picture of the rig. It has a flower bowl aswell. I bought it for 50 used and its supposed to come with a matching dabber but my buddy forgot to give me it.

Attached Files:

9. That looks Like a silica shower head diffuser. Nice price! Quartz from aqua lab technologies dot com are pretty good quality . It's gona break after a month though. Should invest in a nail :). Love how I don't have to worry about that inevitable 'tink'. Peace & good dabbing

10. [quote name='"M3ssenger"']That looks Like a silica shower head diffuser. Nice price! Quartz from aqua lab technologies dot com are pretty good quality . It's gona break after a month though. Should invest in a nail :). Love how I don't have to worry about that inevitable 'tink'. Peace & good dabbing[/quote]
    Thanks man it actually has a 2 slit diffuser :/ no showerhead here haha my friend bought it from some local blower allegedly at hempfest. There's no signature but it has a nice weld on the canister to mouth piece lol

11. or you can get one of those new e-pens where you can put straight hash in...like the 'trippy stix', 'gpen', 'omicron','vaped', 'dabpen', 'cloud', 'elips', etc etc etc.....vape hash on the go pretty much, and no smell/ second hand = smoke anywhere (baseball games/mall/stores, etc)...

12. I ONLY vape my oils.

I have used a skillet in the bong

I have put my oil on joints and in bowl packs

But Nothing, i repeat nothing beats vaping STRAIGHT BHO in my trippy stick.

A gram lasts 2 weeks easy and you dont have to heat anything just press the button and pull

13. How's the trippy stick taste compared to a skillet or nail? I heard the wick gives off a foul smell.. I have 'vaped' vaporizer pen and it sucks. Selling for $40 on eBay along with my 'Da Buddha' . IMO nothing beats a skillet or nail besides hot hitting with a glow wand. Is there a wick in the Trippyy stick?

14. Wick is for glycerin bro

Mine has no wick and tastes way better then a skillet imo.

15. I thought the trippy stick had a wick? No I don't use glycerin they said the wick is there to stop the wax from leaking in to air hole . I load it with honeycomb but its a weird taste probably from the wick. Post a fix of your cartridge with no wick

16. oops. i broke the link: Gentleman's Brand Vaporizers

literally a 510 e cig (smallest you can get) with a dab wire inside. couldnt be simpler