Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bhang??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thatdudeukno, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Hi guys. So one day my dad (from India) just randomly told me about how in his college days he use to drink "Bhang" and apparently it fucked him up LOL. According it wikipedia it is some sort of milk drink with THC. Anybody else ever try it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhang

2. Bhang is pretty common. There's recipes all over the net as well. I haven't tried it, but I'm not a big milk drinker. Supposedly, street vendors in India sell it all over the place.

3. Yeah, people usually drink it during a festival called holi. It's available pretty easily in most places too.. tastes real nice so I ended up drinking a lot and then a couple hours later I was probably the most stoned I'm ever going to get. haha.

4. I'd like to try this sometime

5. I wonder if it come in different flavors.... yummm strawberry

6. Tried a bit once in a ceremony got buzzed but would have liked to try more. Tastes pretty great as well.

7. Yeh my mom used to give that to me when I was a kid, not enough to get high obviously, but It tasted really good. My dad told me his teacher in middle school drank hella once on a field trip and he was just sittin ther all calm and stoned LOL.

I'm goin to India this summer but right after I get back I'm enlisting in the Marines, so can't smoke the hash or drink the bhang.

8. Bhang is the cannabis they add to the drink. The drink itself is called a Lassi, and it's yogurt/milk based. A plain Lassi is just that, a Bhang Lassi is one with cannabis in it.

9. Ahhh. Thanks for clarifying.

10. it's actually called thandai (the non cannabis drink) to which they add cannabis and some other stuff i think :p pretty similar to lassi though

11. Make mine a Latte :D