Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bhang everyone needs to try it!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BuddhistStoner, May 15, 2011.

1. Damn well i would love to describe the drink, but i am so fuckin high. I just drank four cups of tea with bhang mix with it. bhang is an indian milk drink that has cannabis in it. it gets you wasted. they have sacred images of the elephant headed deity Ganesha mixing a pot full of bhang. Shiva also is said to have given people the bhang because it shows pictures of Ganesha as a baby mixing the drink and shiva and his wife the goddess shakti are lying down to gether. Anyways this gives you the strangest high. I cant even describe this, but I have to say everyone has to try it! It hits you hard! HOLY SHIT. I am contemplating becoming one of those naked indian dudes walking around in India smoking weed and drinking bhang while doing meditations and shit, but for some ascetic reason they are naked wf! lol anyways this is good shit.

Anyways when im sober ill try to post the recipe

2. mind fuck

3. Lol god damn you sound like youre enjoying yourself, right on buddy.

4. anything shiva and ganesha related is a win (wink wink)..... please enlighten us.... why do you need to be sober to post recipe??? POST!

5. I'd like to go to India at some point and try bhang as well as smoke out with the dudes in the middle of nowhere

6. THis is really hard high but here goes
    Get a saucepan. Put two cups of milk. I used almond milk. Put 1/8 ounce of weed in the saucepan with the milk. Let it stay over low heat. Bring to a rolling boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes. Then after that you strain it into a bowl or some type of storage. You can use a coffee filter to get the bud that is still on the streamer bowl. HOly shit things are just repeating as i type this. I dont know how the fuck to explain it. Anyways you can use the coffee filter to squeeze out more from the weed to make it extra potent. Store it in the refrigerator with a lid over it. You can put in some of the bhang that you made from the milk and weed into your tea. I had four cups, that was too much, because i am so high it is so strange. you can feel it in your body and things just seem to be repeating.

Oh and I also used a little bit of ghee (table spoon) into the milk and weed and mixed it when it was simmering. You dont have to do that though.

shit but really do this its fuckin weird....man what am i going to eat hmmmmmmm (American Dad is on too wooohooo)

7. I'm definitely gonna have to try this, but unfortunately my dealer just recently quit dealing because of various shit that's been happening to him so I'm dry for now. It would also require me to go to the store and buy some whole milk though because I only drink skim and I'm fairly sure skim wouldn't work because of the lack of fat. Thanks for the recipe.

8. Cannabis Recipes - International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums

BHANG LASSI
    INGREDIENTS
    1/2 ounce Cannabis
    1 cup Water
    2 cups Whole Milk, Warm
    Pinch of Garam Masala
    1 tablespoon Coconut Milk
    1 tablespoon Almonds, Chopped
    1/8 teaspoon Powdered Ginger
    1/2 cup Sugar
    1/2 teaspoon Sugar Water and Grenadine

INSTRUCTIONS
    Boil water in teapot and add the cannabis. Brew for 7-10 minutes, then strain. Squeeze any remaining liquids out of leftover cannabis. Save cannabis for later, in separate bowl. Grind the bud and 2 tablespoons of milk together, slowly. Do this about 4 times. Stick the milk in a bowl, and take the cannabis out. Add the cannabis and a bit more milk and grind it some more, adding the almonds. Squeeze the bud and repeat several times. Discard the remaining cannabis, and add all the liquids together (milk, coconut milk, sugar water, and water from the tea). Then add the spices, stir.

NOTES
    Use an old teapot unless you want your house to smell like cannabis every time you want coffee. It will also smell a lot when you are brewing. This is a drink that the novice user should definitely avoid, especially if you don't like the effects from eating cannabis.

9. I remember reading this guys thread before about making it.

Good to see you got results :D

10. this one guy I know was just telling me about this and said it never fails him so I'm sure I'll try it sometimes- I'll also have to go get milk