BH Big Grow: Part 2 (Cheese,Barneys LSD,Lemon+More)

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Burned Haze, May 9, 2009.

1. #1 Burned Haze, May 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2009
    BurnedHaze's Offical Outdoor Operation: Republica!

When it wad fullest:
    [​IMG]

Last day in the pot cave!
    [​IMG]

This is part 2 of my grow. There is three of us in Republica And since theres so many it will be a def challenge to keep everything in order. But like anything. It takes determination and blood to get good green. And i am already bleeding =]

JUST A FTW : R means Republica. Meaning getting away from these BS laws and get on with my life. I am so sick of buying mids and dank sometimes for these outrageous prices. So i am letting mother nature be my dealer. This is my 3rd grow in my life and i am really excited to see how everything works out.

R1- Biggest amount(All planted) ( 3 of us)
    R2 - All planted ( 2 of us )
    R3- All planted ( 2 of us )

Not decided area's for our Strains:
    Prolly R2

( GERMed: 4/20 )
    1x GHS Cheese
    3x Barneys LSD
    1x GHS Trainwreck(died)
    1x GHS Lemon Skunk
    [​IMG]

What the Plants are eating:
    Humboldt nutrients Master A
    4-0-3

Flowering:
    humboldt ginormous 0-18-16[/SIZE]
    [/B]

Grow Log:
    Code:
    * Had a terrible storm, put bigger ones in garage and smaller in cold frame. 5/9
    *  Reordered grow room and took pictures 5/9
    * Made our " Potcave" 13 X 8 last night. took us 4 trys to make a perfect one 5/17/09
    * Putting out all inside plants today ( at night)
    * Added Humbolt Grade A 3-0-3 : Should be a great upgrade to our plants 5/15/09
    * Potcave! the main amount of plants are in here. Looking crazy =]
    * Killed 7 males 5/21
    * Put 15 out on Operation base name : R2 (22 when finished) 5/22
    * Up-potted the strain stuff into big pots. The roots are amazing! 5/24
    * Found anther Male(Killed that fucker) 5/24/09
    * Put out all the rest of plants into pot cave 5/28
    * Digging holes at R3 ( Where most plant are going ) 5/29
    * Put 20 plants into the ground and all that jazz 6/2/09
    * put plants into ground and dug some holes 6/4/09
    * Dug holes for R2 6/5/09
    * Put plants into ground (R1) 6/6/09
    * Infection! Removed many leafs and added neem oil 6/24
    * Bought some humboldt ginormous  0-18-16 for $30 6/30/09
    * Put Cheese,LSD, Lemon into ground at R2

-BH

Pictures: Old now

Attached Files:

2. #2 Burned Haze, May 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2009
    Preparing babies for the woods of eden, Ha

Old pictures as of posted in this thread (Lol)

Attached Files:

3. nice job man, you got quite the army. thats gonna be alot of good herb.

4. #4 Burned Haze, May 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2009
    Some big updates. Well my house reaks of weed hardcore, even upstairs. So we made this huge hold in the ground and wil have clear top on it with 3 PVC to hopld it up. After 3 weeks all plants there should be ready for the ground. What a crazy adventure so far. And it just started =]

*Made our " Potcave" 13 X 8 last night. took us 4 trys to make a perfect one 5/17/09
    *Putting out all inside plants today ( at night)
    *Will take pictures tomorrow of that.

The pictures below are just the ones in my grow room that are left. PotCave is going to be full of ladies =]

-BH

Attached Files:

5. Very nice healthy looking plants. Keep up the good work!
    Subscribed!

Loveshack420 :bongin:

6. Hows your LSD's doing? Any problems so far. I have 5 coming either tommorow or the next day hopefully.

7. #7 Burned Haze, May 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2009
    The LSD are doing fine, only one is kinda fucked up, But it will recover maybe. I can't wait till they get bigger.

Updates!

Everything is comming along.

Pictures:
    1-5 : "Pot Cave"
    6-7: outside of cave
    8-9: Small plants, LSD,CHEESE(last pic),Lemon Skunk"

-BH

Attached Files:

8. That pot cave reminds me of the Cheech and Chong movie when they were growing under tarp over swimming pool. I have to admit if enought light gets through that tarp your looking good. My biggest concern would be large animal falling through and crushing everything trying to get out. I really like this its so blatant and out in the open from the air just a tarp. Couple of questions though. What kind of air flow in there, and humidity levels? What is your plan after a good rain? Did you reinforce the walls with anything looks like it kind of steep? Very interested in this idea you could add almost two months to the season.

9. This cave is in a electrical fence garden. Nothing is going to fall, maybe me when i am drunk(LMAO) The plastic is thick and moves with the wind. so alot of airflow. they love the extra heat also. But not enough for them to be burned or anything. This cave will only be operational for less than 3 weeks. Since all are going in the ground. I needed a way to put my plants out in the sun to adapt and be strong. So i made a huge greenhouse like hole. I did not reinforce anything. i just kept dirt from being on edge so the ground leval would be the wall. So thefore no collpasing. The plants are doing so good. I would uppoted these fuckers but they are going in the ground in all within 3 weeks. God theres so many!

-BH

10. Up-potted the Strains today with soilless( most expensive at the hyrdrostore) Into 2-4 gal pots. This season is going to be crazy!

11. Hoolly shit dude. Are these the same ones you were showing me a while back? I haven't been around for a while so I haven't been able to keep up. But I gotta say, this grow looks PHENOMENAL. There's just so damn many! Major props man, hope everything runs smoothly. I would deeefinitely be interested in the finished product.

12. Definately have some nice plants goin.

Not completely sure why you dug the hole. It would seem that it would help with better plant strength to have themn at ground level in the wind. Are you going to be able to stake all of them?

I mean they definately look great. Nice and healthy, Im just thinking when these monsters start to really fill in will they be able to handle it.

But hey, Looks Great! keep it up man!

Good Luck.

13. I will answer you this: I had fan on constant(2 of em) on all lighting cycles. they have very thick stems =]. All plants will be in the ground by 2-3 weeks.

14. they look quite fantastic man! keep up the excellent work ha

15. wow what a ginormous grow you got goin here. everything is looking awsome BH!:hello:
    plants are looking realy healthy and damn there is a shitload of them. i really like your pot cave. never seen anything like that before and i can see its doing wonders. your definitly going to have a great season! and ill be here. keep it up!:wave::bongin:

16. Its gonna be hard to manage all those different locations but it will pay off in the end. Your probably gonna have bud for the rest of your life.

17. Yes it will pay off!. I have picked super hard and unused land( ONLY HAS DEER STANDS ). Plus all will be scattered so it's way less obvious than a lot of growers out there. It's alot of work and blood to do it this way, But i don't want my shit ripped or going to jail. I betcha i will need to make some teas against deer since theres so much. But theirs so much corn and shit around. I am not sure. last year no deers ate my shit. But maybe i was just lucky?

I took more pictures since its needed! it was almost all the way dark. But fuck it!

Strains: up-potted to big pots, were in the small squares. already taking off!
    First Picture: LSD
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

LSD, Cheese. Lemon, LSD:
    [​IMG]

Cheese:
    [​IMG]
    LSD:
    [​IMG]

The rest are updated pictures of the pot cave =]. All were very watered since rain and me watering them before the storm. anyways i left em for 3 days and now they are def needing more water. i should of checked on em earlier today but my neighbors were mowing and being outside, weird

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. damn thats sick. you lucky you saved a shit load of seeds

19. #19 StoneColdChilla, May 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2009
    Edit.

This grow is out of this world man, congratulations really this is an amazing feat for someone to accomplish.

20. off to an excellent start! cant wait till october!