bgibs Auto GDP and GSC grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by bgibs, Apr 25, 2016.

1. Holy shit.... You can literally see the moisture in the air right now. My humidity has spiked to 80% because of the rain. Usually hovers around 50% lol

CanniAnnie's Quest for balance

2. Almost out of my computer programming class I'll show you a pic of mine as well. Mine is set up like yours I think. My online fan is outside of the tent sucking air out my window.

3. That's crazy I've never seen anything like that before. I will show u my temp and rh as well when I get home.

4. Alright so here's my set up I'll try to explain it best.

My inline fan is on the outside of the tentsucking air through the tent flaps through my carbon filter through my light and then out the window.

image.jpeg
    image.jpeg

5. So first off I appreciate the response u made me feel much better. And to answer your questions I have the hps bulb ready to go and my temps are between 68-78 depending on the weather and my rh is low I know and is between 20 and 50 at times depending on the weather.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Looks nice bro. I'm harvesting an auto gsc any day now, interested in seeing your results as well.

7. Nice man! What are you projecting for your yield.

8. Not much, maybe 3 oz off her. Test bud was fire though, it's some good smoke. Quality > quantity

9. I would be more than happy with 3oz off this one plant that's good to hear man.