Bf:bc2 Vietnam?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by justryingtogrow, Oct 6, 2011.

1. I bought the vietnam dlc for bfbc2 on xbox yesterday and I'm pretty disappointed. I like the maps and guns n shit but it sucks because every game I join no matter if its rush or conquest always ends up being me vs 2 people on the other team or just me alone in a game.
    There's nobody on! Is it like this for all of you or do I need to go network troubleshooting?

2. I never had a problem like that but I havent played bc2 since the Bf3 beta was released.

There is probably just not a lot of people online honestly because most people are playing the bf3 beta.

Or maybe you have your NAT set to strict. When you play regular do you have the same problem?

3. I hope youre right about the beta. And no, Ive never had any matchmaking or connection problems on regular. Im feeling like I wasted $15

4. well you're a little late

most people who play battlefield are playing regular version.

however, there's bee a drastic decline in servers in prep for bf3.

Last time i checked there were 15 vietnam servers. 80 bfbc2 servers.

This time last year there had to be around 500 bfbc2 servers.

5. #5 justryingtogrow, Oct 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2011
    I know im late, I only discovered battlefield last week so traded in 4 games. They covered bfbc2 and $20 on pre order for bf3 :bongin:

6. Anyone else disappointed with the beta?

7. [quote name='"imyourcat"']Anyone else disappointed with the beta?[/quote]

I hate to admit it but yea I am. But I've only played 2 games so maybe I cant judge. I pre ordered bf3 when I bought bfbc2 though so I better hope my problems are fixed on release.
    What are your problems with it?

8. Its because everyone is playing the BF3 beta instead. its totally worth the money but you probably bought it at the worst time possible. i doubt many people will play it anymore especially once BF3 comes out

9. The game play and everything is great. I like the new mechanics and all but I'm mainly disappointed with the graphics. I expected so much more...

10. dude the graphics are turned way down in the beta to keep the size of the download down.

11. [quote name='"Jdahms"']

dude the graphics are turned way down in the beta to keep the size of the download down.[/quote]

ARE YOU SERIOUS? Thank you so much man I'm reading this after a sesh and for some reason it has me so psyched.
    Ive gotta go play bfbc2 man, thanks :thankyousomuchman:

12. Update guys I opened my NAT finally and theres actually plenty of people on 'nam. :p success?

13. Hooray for open NAT! It is very important for online gaming haha

14. Dude. I didn't know.

Phew, at the moment it almost looks worse than BFBC2.

15. you can also install the game to your xbox to enable hi res textures

16. #16 Tdot Toker, Oct 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2011
    not quite. there's an optional high-res texture pack you can download. probably wont even be as big as installing the entire game :smoke:

on a side note. me and my buddy Pete play Vietnam alot if you're struggling to find anyone to play with hit me up.
    GT: Finterpol

17. Actually you are wrong, the optional hi-res texture pack will be installed from disc two of BF3.

18. I stand corrected.

19. Sorry I didn't mean to sound like a dick haha.

Just letting you know :D

20. haha no offense taken :)