Bf 8 ball kush freebie the vault

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Popcorn, Dec 6, 2018.

1. ok I started a journal in the wrong section and most of my post probably, if you create a post when in a specific section of forum say first time grower you automatically post in that forum category. So I got a journal in first time growers but I am gonna switch it to here.

2. [​IMG] [​IMG] lets just start with a little info I bought like ten premium seeds like a dumbass for my first grow.. Oops lol
    I started one seed at a time and over watered and played around and killed my first three attempts before they even popped the ground, so by seed four I was ready put it in the dirt got it to grow first set of leaves then dumped the cup over and loved it to death lol. Solo down the drain goes 3 blue power and triple cheese. Now that you got all that, I got my 8 ball kush to pop soil on 11/1/2018.. So these first 2 pics are during first 1-2 weeks.

3. [​IMG] [​IMG] Just a couple shots of my setup I had not posted yet.

4. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] My setup is a 5 by 5 tent with sun system magnum xxl 6 in ac reflector
    315 lec ballast and bulb not sure but I think 4200
    6 in phresh filter and hurricane fan. These 3 pics are from the 18th when I pinched top growth off.

5. Three or 4 days before I topped I transplanted into a 5 gallon smart pot and it was too early and too dry because my over watering fear so during the transplant my dirt ball fell apart some but I got it right in the ground and it didn't seem to affect it much. Beginner mistakes I studied up on after they happened of course. I will post soon the dates I watered and some more pictures soon.

6. Oct. 31 -planted germinated seed in happy frog soil mixed with perlite probably 25 percent watered in with 1 oz tap water.
    Nov. 1- sprouted official day one. I sprayed cup with half oz of water if it seemed light.
    November 6th- watered till run off Ro p.h at 5.9
    Nov. 10- watered till run off Ro ph at 5.9
    Nov. 15- transplant and watered lightly
    Nov. 18- pinched top node off(pics in earlier post) 6:21 pm
    Nov. 19- watered 8 oz of cal mag and very light veg nutes ph at 6.1
    Nov. 24- watered till runoff with same mix about 3/4 of a gallon ph at 6.3 run off ph 6.2
    And now we are up to date

7. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] These pic were taken yesterday around 1 pm nov 25 day after full watering and doing great. Some nute burn it looks like on bottom leaves.

8. [​IMG] [​IMG] Started lst 11/28/2018 here's the pics comments criticism all welcome.

9. December 1- watered till run off with 3ml cal mag and Ro water ph at 6.3
    Lst is working wonderful I will post some pics in morning
    Also just started a green gelato I am planing to flower both at the same time

10. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] First 2 are my 8 ball looking small still but beautiful, and there is my newest baby green gelato.
    Anyone have any advice or comments about my plan to get them to harvest at the same time?
    Also in post before this when I watered it was 1 gal with about 10 percent run off.

11. [​IMG] I [​IMG] here's a couple shots from this morning I topped only one of my 2 tops cuz it was going faster than the rest I have fucked with this plant so much I hope it doesn't go hermi on me . So now no updates for a week cuz I am letting it go with no more lst for 2 weeks depending on how it goes but that's the plan anyways. Lol only thing I will be doing until the next update is water till run off again most likely Sunday.

12. After I did lst two of my fan leafs turned themselves upside down.. Should they be removed or just let them go and if they got a problem they will fall off themselves?

13. Pics are really fuzzy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Ph should be 6.5- 6.7

15. Pics are terrible I can’t see the plant they’re not in focus.

16. Yea I am at 6.3 now when I was reading I didn't notice the 5.5 is for a hydro setup. And I am gonna throw up a full size pic see if that is any better if not I will have to bust out the camera just been using iPad for pics so far.

• Like Like x 1
  17. image.jpeg

Attached Files:

18. And I did see the crappy focus on the pics. I will grab the camera and throw a few good ones in the morning. Second time you have helped me out appreciate it very much hunter

19. image.jpeg image.jpeg Last 2 attempts with the I pad.

20. [​IMG]
    Tip use wire coat hangers. See pic
    Just make sure it’s long enough to go deep in soil[​IMG]
    And the bend at the bottom of wire helps keep it in place