Beyond important, just read

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kronman907, Nov 22, 2011.

1. [quote name='"mrgoodsmoke"']It this your first time getting arrested? This news of the American Dream being over is kinda late. I've been arrested 6 times since 1993. It's pretty much routine. You should know that you don't have any rights to begin with.

The bill of rights is like a christmas card. It says alot of nice things, but it actually doesn't mean most of them, and you're supposed to just feel good when you read it, and then the next day you go back to reality.[/quote]

Yup first time. That shit sucks
    Man, jail is hell. I don't even what to know how bad prison is.

I swear those cops treated me
    Like I was a second class citizen. They didn't give a flying fuck about me or my stuffs

2. your lawyer or you could put in a formal request for their videos.

3. [quote name='"James2912"']Sue their fucking asses! Find a good lawyer and do it. Lodge a complaint with the police department make a huge stink. These fucking cops just paid for your new house.[/quote]

All the lawyers told me to file a complaint so that's what I'm doing now. Any other steps I should take?
    I need your guys advice

4. There you go, that is definitely what you need! I am not a lawyer but he should be able to get them. Ask him next time you speak. You can also go down to the next Occupy protest and ask around. Ask if anyone saw you. Did you have or make friends there? Do you know of anyone in charge of the protest?

5. next time they ask you what you're doing tell them you're putting together a report on these protester idiots and then you will be able to film all you want, unbeknownst to them. if they want to be liars so can everyone else. ;)

6. Best advice I can give you is to move on with your life. Keep quiet, don't video the poice, and whatever a cop tells you to do, do it, or at least stay off thier radar.

You can't change the world these things happen in, but you can do your best to stay out of it.

7. [quote name='"noviceGrower420"']and then you walked of set and continued your normal life.

But seriously, do you really think thats possible? Or do you think the cop / guard was fucking with you?[/quote]

More than likely he was fucking with me, bit with all the bullshit the government pulls I believed him. I wasn't the only one arrested falsely, there was probably 5-6 more who got arrested at the same time. All they where doing was holding signs and asking questions.

If I was gonna troll gc I would be telling you guys about my 9 inch dick and my 10,000 plant grow room In my closet. This is all of our futures at stake, this Is to important not to share.

8. Another option is look if there is a facebook page for OWS Portland protest try and connect with people that way.

9. now thats gangsta!:cool:

10. This is probably what happened post-release. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

You called local lawyers. You gradually got more and more discouraged with what you were hearing over the phone.

(i.e. "We don't really handle civil cases like that",// " You need to find a firm that specializes in Constitutional matters",// "Okay. Great! We'd love to have your business -- I have the perfect lawyer for you. The retainer to come meet and sign us up before we give you advice is $20,000"...)

If the "dickish" attorneys (which you prolly think that they are because they didn't give you every step of the way advice for free) said to file a complaint, then file a complaint or hire one of the attorneys you talked to.

You want advice? Here is the best and only advice you need to see on GC:

Nobody here is qualified to handle this issue for you. If you get "advice" from a forum like this, you might as well be receiving legal advice from someone on CraigsList. If your experience with this police-harassment is worth your time and money, then fight it through the proper channels. If you don't have money or the time to go through the proper channels, then don't hold your breathe looking towards GC for answers.

Peace:cool:

11. [quote name='"mrgoodsmoke"']Best advice I can give you is to move on with your life. Keep quiet, don't video the poice, and whatever a cop tells you to do, do it, or at least stay off thier radar.

You can't change the world these things happen in, but you can do your best to stay out of it.[/quote]

Are you serious man? Stand by while the Banks and the government turn us into slaves? Fuck that. I'm going to be down there every day until things get fixed or they shoot me. Dont you get what is happening? This is exactly how nazi Germany began. I refuse to be the generation that stood by while the elite inslaved the public.

12. [quote name='"James2912"']Another option is look if there is a facebook page for OWS Portland protest try and connect with people that way.[/quote]

Good idea I'll check that out.

13. Funny thing is, I literally have no convictions. Had two cases thrown out by grand juries, 2 dismissed before trial, one where I was just plain old acquitted and the case was eventually expunged, and one deferred juvenille case which was later expunged.

I am probably the luckiest criminal defendant on the planet. And I've always used public defenders except one time where I was facing some pretty serious charges.

That's why I usually tell people it's hopeless. Because I know first hand how hard it can be to beat a case. I also went to college on money I won frmo suing a lady for over 3 years who hit me with a truck. All the way to jury w/ that one.

You have to know the rules in the courtroom, and have a fair understanding of procedure and what you're being charged with, and of course your rights. It's alot for many people to have to consider all at once. 9 times out of 10, the easiest thing to do is just take the criminal charge and go on as a felon or a convict trying to live your life. Or at least it seems that way until later when you realize what you gave up. But that's what the courts want. They want to take millions of poor people, and minorities and put them in situations where they're not competing in academia and business and what have you w/ the elite. That keeps the best jobs open for people who come from good neighborhoods where cops don't do shit like this.

14. [quote name='"marcuseiselman"']

This is probably what happened post-release. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

You called local lawyers. You gradually got more and more discouraged with what you were hearing over the phone.

(i.e. "We don't really handle civil cases like that",// " You need to find a firm that specializes in Constitutional matters",// "Okay. Great! We'd love to have your business -- I have the perfect lawyer for you. The retainer to come meet and sign us up before we give you advice is $20,000"...)

If the "dickish" attorneys (which you prolly think that they are because they didn't give you every step of the way advice for free) said to file a complaint, then file a complaint or hire one of the attorneys you talked to.

You want advice? Here is the best and only advice you need to see on GC:

Nobody here is qualified to handle this issue for you. If you get "advice" from a forum like this, you might as well be receiving legal advice from someone on CraigsList. If your experience with this police-harassment is worth your time and money, then fight it through the proper channels. If you don't have money or the time to go through the proper channels, then don't hold your breathe looking towards GC for answers.

Peace:cool:[/quote]

That is almost exactly what happened, but it was only 15 grand. And yes gc Is a terrible place for legal advice but I know others on this site have gone through the legal system before, and could point me in the right direction. I have almost got my
    Parents to help me out with the lawyer,
    I'm crossing my fingers.

15. this is the advice of a slave. my advice: buy a gun that you can use, stock up on ammunition and wait for someone else to fire the first shot.

16. When ever you video the cops be damn sure to have a friend stand far off and video tape you recording the cops.

If you can have yet another recording them recording you.

Invest in a pinhole cam. They are cheaper than an Iphones now a days.

17. Lock and load Blades.

18. I will fuck a cop up if he breaks my iphone.

Dude this shit makes me so mad, i wish there was a serious OWS protest near me i could go to and film the cops. The one in a town over had like 6 people and 0 cops.

19. ^^ I bet Atmans if you were the 7th person and just started raging all out, then maybe 1 cop would show up. :D

20. Hahaha that's funny. Then he'd just look at me like :confused_2: . This dude's insane.
    no but really :

*taze taze* "STOP RESISTING" *smash smash choke slam pow* "AHH HE IS BELIGERENT! *pepper spray *