Beyond gutted

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by AzSharpe, Nov 20, 2017.

1. So just finished first ever grow. Today was harvest day so was excited as you’d imagine. Get to the tent to find my bulb had gone through the night, now my plants look like this! [​IMG]Im in bits over here, i guess im asking if there is absolutely any chance this will still be smokeable?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Yeah you can definitely still load it up and light it. If you see trichomes it’ll certainly have an effect I can’t speak much for the taste though, just do a nice trimming job. Try to get as many of the discolored leaves off as you can

That’s your FIRST grow? That’s a good fucking yield for the first time dude. Nice job

What light did you use? How long did you veg and flower? Also what size pot? It’s not relevant but I’m just curious cause that’s a heavy lookin plant. Wish my first ever grow looked like that, to be honest.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wow, what a first grow. That is awesome size plant. Did that literally happen over night? Did you have it under 24 hours of light?

4. Just used a standard light mix soil, 13.5 litre pot if i remember right, 600w bulb but i had it too low to the girls it singed the very tops of them. Didnt do veg and flower but only because its a Northern Lights auto

• Like Like x 1
  5. They look good to me! And kind of look like mine which I'm thinking about chopping later today.. nice job though! Looks like your yields gonna be plentiful

Here's how mine looks right now. mind you, they are on their 15th week of flower

[​IMG]

[​IMG]