Beyond Belief: fact or fiction

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by greenbliss, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Anyone remember this show where they would have 5 crazy stories in a one hour broadcast, each extremely amazing. Some were real and others were fake, and they told you at the end of the show which were which. Just showed one of my friends the show on youtube and he thought it was great.

2. Oh yeah! I remember watching this show, sheesh back in the late 90's in NYC and I watched a marathon of it on the Sci Fi channel not too long ago. Fantastic show as you said!

Glad to see someone else remembers that show as well!

3. I just saw this episode last night on you tube where there was a murder and the detective came in to ask questions. He saw a talking doll and started pulling its string. On the third pull it started saying, why did you kill them mrs robinson (the maid) and then it said something like, they were nice people you shouldn't have killed them, and then the maid broke down and said, i had to kill them, they fired me, and then she was arrested for the murder, and it was a true story!