Beyonce a glorified trashy whore

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Degrassmann, Feb 5, 2013.

1. She blows more money in a day then you have your lifetime.

2. Hahaha that hurt my feelings, let me go cry. Money just doesn't impress me.

3. ^^ Haha she got a peanut butter face.

4. Lol it isn't about impressing you, it's about showing you she is successful whether you like her or not. And you will 'never' attain as much power and fame as she has, so get over yourself. I don't see the artists you like performing at the super bowl...
    :smoking:

5. Thanks for the laughs.

6. I vote you for office. This is very well said, like a breath of fresh air.

7. Your welcome. :wave:

8. #109 tonyhimselff, Feb 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2013
    Those were my thoughts exactly! As she was performing I told my friends.

" I wonder how much she got payed to dance around like a hoe instead of actually singing"

Don't get me wrong, i think Beyonce is damn hot, but she gets by in her looks not talent. And her dancing was hot but not appropriate for the younger kids watching

So what? I'd rather live a mediocre life then be "successful" by flinging my pussy around, walkin around half naked and singing about "putting a ring on it".

9. Free speech, free market, free sex, foot to the floor right towards the bridge.

Otherwise, TURN THE CHANNEL.

10. She's a sexy still

11. So you would rather live a mediocre life than be, successful. Ok... think about what you just said dude.

Also I'm taking a shot in the dark here but I assume your white and I assume that because from my observations it seems really only white people have a problem with the performance which I think speak volumes in itself... good day sir. :cool:

12. All I can say is success is what you make it. To each their own :smoking:

13. Yeah I would, I have dignity. Walking around looking and actin like a slut is something I wouldn't be proud of and wouldn't try to bank on it.

And nope, not even a drop of Caucasian blood in me. And don't try and play the race card because I have more than a few friends who are African American and have the same opinion lol.

14. Maybe im missing your point what exactly is it?
    with that

15. You can't expect a chicken salad sandwich out of chicken shit?

16. To me, she is a very attractive (physically) woman. But in regards to actual musical talent, no. There is none. I'd still fuck her though. What does that say about me? hehe

17. It says that you don't mind sleeping with women who aren't very musical I guess :p