Beyonce a glorified trashy whore

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Degrassmann, Feb 5, 2013.

1. i wish i could go back in time before nikki minaj was born and drop kick her mom in her pregnanat stomach thus stopping her from ever "singing?" or whatever people call what she does.

2. I completely agree... Music is never going to be as good as it used to be and we all just have to accept that. Rock And roll has pretty much gone extinct. The only forms we still have are alternative and pretty mch heavy metal (screamo, hardcore, etc)... If only i could just go back to the 60s and seventies

3. even the 90's were better

4. The thing is that you pap or grandad probably thought the same thing (don't know your age) about rock n roll. It's neither a genre thing, nor a question of when. It is a question of who is putting the music out there and who is buying it. I mean are we discussing wether a genre died or if the message in the tracks died?

5. #85 shaddytheman, Feb 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2013
    There's nothing to be ashamed to liking Madonna, she has majorly influenced Pop Music by her innovation and controversy behind on sheer creativity, also I can't lie that surprise lesbian kiss with her and Britney Spears give me a woodie. In fact, I made a natural choreograph video based on her "Everybody" single, I would post if I had it with me. Oh yeah I went to a Britney Spears concert and own two of her Circus cd's.

Also to be subjective, by meaning Pop Music? Do you mean Pop Music of western culture? Because the pop you was born with in your environment is vastly different from Pop Music of other continents to the point where they're disguised and category as "Foreign Pop" to market their music. So the people that judge and make blatant assumptions, I'll think twice before saying something.

6. Honestly if we are to believe these people as artists. Their messages are all subjective to the listeners perspective.

Not that the genre died. Ppl just got tired of listening to music that required them to feel the emotion from the creative forces beyond the music. And what we are left with is what you hear today.

Party music and a few but hardly well worded love songs.

Back in the day every genre had artists making music about something. Now it's a bragfest

7. Yeah, but who is surprised by that? The american society doesn't judge rich people as much as other societies do. It's ok and even good to brag about shit. The major labels want to earn money, therefore they only push what's sellin good, not pushin the music that actually has a message (because it might not sell as good). I have to say I could send you german artists of any kind, some that brag, some that are the most inspiring lyricists, ones that do the whole "american" so much it's painfull because it's so unbelievable ironic.

I'm not saying there is no such thing as real artists in the US, but the only stuff that gets imported to here is Tyga and all the mainstream bs. Maybe there are some I don't know about, idk... are there?

(All views expressed in this post are founded on my personal experience. If they deviate from the reality, accept my deepest apologies! )

:D

8. I wouldn't say all Party Music is monotonous, lacks substance or any creativity.

You might want to check these out.

Music theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pop music - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

AS Media Studies - Resources

9. #89 underahoneymoon, Feb 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2013
    Music is all a matter of opinion so who cares what other people like and don't like?
    I can't stand heavy metal or any kind of angry music, does that mean its shit and anyone who likes it is an idiot? Nope. If you don't like it then don't listen to it or watch it. There is no need to try and make others feel inferior because they happen to enjoy something you don't.

In the 90s and 80s and beyond there was good music and shitty music, same as now. Maybe all that's changed is that people bitch about popular music more these days.
    Whatever makes you feel good about yourself I guess.

10. People bitch about pop music because thats all that the goddamn radio plays

11. He never said noone is allowed to listen to that music. He said is sad that's pretty much the only thing that's put out there and listened to by people.

I don't see why he shouldn't be allowed to say he dislikes that kind of music for that kind of reasons.

You dislike "angry" music, he dislikes R'n'B shit that's the same stuff all over again all the time, where is the difference? :confused: :p

12. Turn to another radio station. I don't like pop it isn't on every radio station. Unless where you live there's only 1.

13. Basically, 90% of anyone on TV and radio.

People always say shit like, give them a break, you have to admit they at least have a good voice. Fuck the good voice, there are millions of people who can sing, it takes more than an ordinary voice. There is no amazing.

I hate how these pathetic characters get the attention of the whole world when ......... I wont even start :)

PS. Fuck adelle.

14. It's really not. Maybe you should try more than one station. Or an ipod? CD? Phone? Pandora? Spotify? I Heart Radio? 8 Tracks?

15. 8 tracks is defiantly my number one choice. I prefer making my own playlists and if I need new music, I would rather listen to playlists done by people :) Not randomly picked songs.

16. #96 passthebilly, Feb 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2013
    Where I am in Australia there's a 70s/80s rock station but all the rest is the pop crap being spewed out on repeat or foreign stations. So I usually just plug my phone into my car, much better quality.

They want us to buy digital radios which cost 3x analogue ones, and don't even work in other countries, what a joke.

17. Most popstar females these days are all the same way.

Shit Miley Cyrus was doing that before she was even 18.

18. I was wondering when a beyonce thread would be up. Honestly I don't understand why everyone hates on beyonce like if you see her in interviews she is so humble.

Yes there were parts in her performance that were a little risque but it wasn't that bad. At the end of the day she had to entertain mostly drunk men so... And she did not lip sync, she had a live band, and when she would be clapping and whatnot you could hear it on the mic at certain points.

Her performance was a performance of confidence and power, she expressed herself fiercely... only a prude could turn it into sexual issue.

Lol at your "real musician" comment... can what other so called real musicians at this time sing AND dance like she did at the same time? The example she is setting for youth is beyond sex... she has done numerous things with kids to help them get a better positive self image. This is my opinion on her, I enjoyed her performance.

19. No you are wrong, she blows cock get over it.

20. Great argument, she's still the shit and will always have more money than you get over it. :cool: