Beyonce a glorified trashy whore

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Degrassmann, Feb 5, 2013.

1. I have no clue how a female nipple is so bad yet a little black dot over it make 100x better

2. Im white and am not usually attracted to black girls...but hot damn she is one BAD BITCH.

I'd do stuff to her.

3. she went to my high school.

alief Elsik

4. The person that started this thread is just a straight up hater. Beyonce is talented and fine as hell *****s just be hatin always.

5. I personally thought she didn't show enough skin.

6. This.

Attached Files:

7. As I said in my original post I didn't care about her dressed like a stripper but the mentality it brings to society. The psychology that influences on girls, demoralizing them. Thinking acting and living a superficial life is the way to be, the top of the ladder, which ultimately leads a depressing life of even more insecure girls. Leading to jealously, hated, being against one another according to looks and again superficial behavior.

But don't worry I didn't expect juvenile minds to actually understand what I was talking about.

8. Sadly I agree

9. Oh no I caught that I just don't care

10. I doubt shes a whore.. More like a genius because she knows what the people want.

11. Uh oh the kid gloves are off. Logic is out the window and everyone is juvie minded person.

Look before you get all proconservative woman. When in history hasn't their been hoes idolized for there beauty?

This shit didn't start now, it didn't in this 90s, 80s, 70s 60s etc. Women where always revered for their beAuty and there has always been one who embraces her sexual prowess and used it to get what she wants.

Tv has always objectified sexy women as better thEn the non sexy.

Hell you actlike some one told her she had to be a role model.

Dude are u even a parent??

These famous people are fabricrated as role models by terrible parents looking for reasons to blame society why ThEir kid sucks at life.

The prettiest People do the ugliest things. This is the only truth.

Athletes rappers singers are not role models. They are entertainment. Not to be idolized.

These people shouldn't be asked to put their lives and choices on hold because some parent ain't teaching their kid the right things I have a kid she's 3 n when she if she ever asks about the things beyonce or what ever chick does I'll tell her.

Those ppl are grown. You don't and shouldnt look up to them. Just because they are on tv.

All I'm saying is society has been like this. For always

12. I understand what you're talking about, I just don't agree.

If a woman wants to dress like that, she's entitled to dress like that. It's her body, her image, and the human body isn't something that we should be ashamed for children to see. On top of that, Beyonce is a great role model for girls. She has insane work ethic, a healthy body, a heap of talent (whether or not you're a fan of the music or genre), and she's charitable.

And she's fine as hell. :D

13. Do what thou wilt shall be the whole.of the law.

14. [quote name='"Defiled Cross"']Do what thou wilt shall be the whole.of the law.[/quote]

This is the only other guy who gets it.

15. Honestly beyonce and Alicia keys are the only respectable ladies in the music industry. Who do you know has fucked beyonce besides jay z? Same goes with Alicia.

16. She always limp sink too

17. True story. They boss bitches bro

18. Look at from what I hear Taylor swift gets around. She should be considered easy if anyone is.

19. I somewhat agree. But was it just me or was beyonce high as fuck. Not on weed

20. lol i dont know why but i found this insanely hilarious! +1