Beyonce a glorified trashy whore

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Degrassmann, Feb 5, 2013.

1. If you think all that ass shaking is remotely even close to being slutty you should check out these Spanish soap operas...

Nothing new

2. Werd.

3. Whaaaat?

I dunno .... maybe you need go back and examine your thoughts more closely when you were first watching her on the super bowl. To my understanding she actually sang that live. Also I would hate to see someone of your caliber in Miami, perhaps your more suited to the Middle Easts customs. You find it sad that girls would want to be like that? .... Riiiight.

[​IMG]

4. ^^ Damn Bro...you just pwned this whole thread.

5. Op is a Phaggot

6. Yeah I don't care much for beyonce or her music, but she is hot. That lucky muthafuka jay z...he's probably bored of hittin it already lol

7. ^^ LOL I call that getting Jayz'd haha

8. She talented and has a good work ethic, much better than most girls you will see in her industry.

9. Op kids see worse at the beach or on tv. Maybe you need to grow up.

10. something tells me you didn't get this butthurt when justin timberlake, the trashy whore that he is, ripped off janet jackson's nipple flap thing.

11. Haha, I actually laughed about the hysteria for years.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW A NIPPLE MY KID WILL BECOME A PROSTITUTE NOW.

Not to mention the nip wasnt even visible.

12. You could barely see that... It was less then a second. Also her boob was partially covered by the costume. I watched that half time and i kind of missed it. Beyone was dancing around "in inappropriate outfits the whole show" (I think Beyonce was fine. what you are saying is just wrong though)

13. when you pause you can definitely see it in the middle of her weird nipple star lol.

I'm just trying to figure out where OP is on nudity etc. if he is outraged at beyonce for allegedly wearing "slutty clothing" (I didn't watch the superbowl), but not offended that justin timberlake quite purposely exposed janet jackson's boob to millions, he is even more ridiculous than he is right now lmao

14. How many people you know who paused the tv at the moment? Did you watch that super bowl and see it? It's actually less then a second.

15. I watched it with my family. I popped a boner. So I whipped it out and finished it off. Like a boss.

I'm alpha, bitch. I do what I want.

16. you ever hear the saying sex sells! well... it does and i thought she looked sexy as hell!! and you think she was showing too much skin? have you even been to the beach? and you say its a family show? what child under 12 wants to sit the and watch the super bowl? seriously any 12 year old wants to go play football not watch it. and if they do want to watch it im sure they enjoyed it just as much as i did. my girl was even looking forward to it! i dont see one single point you made except you dont like beyonce!

17. Until shit gets real lol jk

18. Thank you for the Talibans position.

Any beach shows more skin than this.

What do you suggest, a Burka?

If you want to see slutty ho's, then watch Toddlers & Tiaras.

19. I'm no dancer ,I don't even like her but all I seen was old mike Jackson moves and Madonna moves

20. I was pretty relieved that they let her perform since they've been playing it safe since Janet Jackson. Sexy and Super Bowl go hand in hand. Look at the commercials. Being child friendly seems to be the least of their worries right? It's heavily sponsored by alcoholic beverages. Lol.
    Saw no problem with the sex appeal here. Not her fault. This isn't the Kids Choice Awards.
    I was entertained