beware of

Discussion in 'General' started by Buzzwell420, Jan 27, 2013.

1. people whos enjoy mcdonalds for its consitancy of flavor

i mean yeah i ate fast food as a kid

but now that i know whats up its a joke

but there are a race of aliens who barley eat and can survive off of fast food and booze

and if u are one of those, u might not be an alein but life is a gift and
    maybe ask ur self

what the fuck?:cool:

2. I envy those who are able to maintain peak fitness with diets like this.

3. sooooooo can I get a mcdouble and a McChicken??

Lol sorry anyways I say let people do what they want to do. I'm pretty sure everyone knows what goes on in fast food places and no matter what they will still eat there. Shit I know what goes on and I still eat there just because they are the only things open late around here and I can't help my munchies.

4. Foreal I know loads of my people around me . None over weight . That eat that shit religiously and drink like champs and boom. Good shape and shit.

Can't complain though . I don't gain weight

5. nots about the shape ur in

but more of a spirituality thing

healthy food is a human right
    some shit keeps u asleep

nothing is as it apears

6. Trust me, I do every time I read one of your threads :D

7. I love you. :love:

I used to be like this, fast food too many times, now I can't remember the last time i had it.

8. Yea I grew up about the same.. Honestly I didn't even know that eating that kind of food would make you unhealthy. It wasn't until High school that I learned how unhealthy and overweight I had gotten then started eating very fresh. I've lost something like 40 lbs now and workout pretty much everyday.

It's rare if I eat fast food or even drink.

I replaced candy with bud lol

9. Nobody maintains "peak fitness" while regularly eating garbage like McDonalds.

10. yeah this

11. I don't gain wait I'm like 140 an 6'2 skinny and lanky. And it's not about the weight that McDonald's makes you put on to me, that shit RUINS your liver and shit it's ridiculous. I love my beer and tequila so i need that shit nah meen?

12. nah i dont meen.

but

also
    cows grazing fuck up so much land its fucked....

killing flowers and spreading grass.... trampling and pooping on shit
    and its like multibillion dollar corperations doing so
    and we pay taxes to maintain the fences(forest service)

im not perfect

but i have met two people
    who both said they love mikey ds for its consistent flavor anywhere you go and any time you go.... and they where both fuckers

so it MIGHT be an indicator

13. So hard to choose what to eat these days.

14. uhhh the fuck world are you living in? Multibillion dollar corporations do NOT feed their cows grass, they feed them a hydrogenated soybean mixture with nutrients. That's why grassfed tenderloins are like $17 a pound...hell, the places cows live nowadays don't even have grass, just parking lots. They get born and die in the same building.

15. THis is why catch my own food :D

a 1 hour bus ride, and i can catch 10 Croakers, and I've got food for the whole week.

And if any of you have tried croakers, they are BOMB!

16. I am a 33 year old American zen master who lives off bottled water and fast food. It's easy to be healthy because the units are always the same size and consistency nutritionally. Not to say it's good for you, but it's not inherently bad.

17. Fish, right?