Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Beware of scumbag stoners!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by zegela, Nov 17, 2012.

1. I currently live in the Chicago Suburbs. I attend a small Christian university where good bud is VERY rare. Now I grew up in Chicago so I know really good hookups.
    There are a group of members of the football team that are from out of state and they only smoke mids or dro. I became friends with them and smoked them out 3 times on some good good buds. They always said stuff like "bro thanks man, we'll get you back next time" Never happened but I don't really care.
    One day, I was going into the city and told them that I could get them some herbs. I was going to get an 8th so I had them drop $40 so I could drop $20. After picking up the bud, i met up with these guys and gave them 2 grams. They started bitching at me and telling me that I don't know what I'm doing because I should have given them the extra .5 from the 8th.
    Not wanting any trouble and wanting to be chill, I decided that I would just smoke them out again with my bud. Afterwards, they said, "Hey next week we're getting a quarter o from you. So make sure it's at least this good."
    I suddenly became their dealer. It's going to be really hard for me to get out of this one because they are all huge football players and I am just a chill dude that doesn't want trouble..
    Just so you guys learn, everyone says that they think trees is the way to peace and is good for society. But for others, they are total selfish scumbags and would do anything to take advantage of you for your bud.

2. Just tell them "Sorry, man. I don't deal.". Are they going to force you to take their money in exchange for nug?

3. I agree with Reeferman, if you don't want to deal, then don't.

But if you do deal, don't let them push you around, be for real with them regardless of them being "huge football players."

If they were so cool they would have the connects to get it themselves.

4. yep just tell them your connect got busted. Shop is closed.

5. hehe this is intrigues me its like grassforum does Jerremy Kyle,, "bullies bitch me for my weed" end of the day they are about £25 for a £20 bag, so they want that extra 0.5 grms, you made the mistake in telling them the amount you where getting for a certain price, you need to get them figures sorted out before making arangments or anyones going to approach you if they felt done. If you wouldnt make anything from dealing with these guys seeings how they know what you pay for it then tell them that, I wouldnt do it for nothing

6. Set them up?

7. Just tell them you don't want to be their middleman. If they make threats just call up their coach and warn them that some players are involved in drug use.

8. Dont be a sucker,, increase the prices.. have full access to there women, drive there cars and have roast with there mum's straight after Sunday mass in time back home for the XFactor and some quick revission,, may I just add in that this is purely theoretic and that no one supports dealing right? peace..

9. Um, you're LETTING them take advantage of you. Stop smoking 'em out, say you can't buy them bud. If they stop being friends with you because of that, they wouldn't have been worthwhile friends anyway.

10. #10 MangledChipmunk, Nov 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2012
    Why wouldn't you think that you had to be prepared to do things if you're dealing, whether you wanting to deal is intentional or not. All because MJ is harmless doesn't mean the people that use it are going to be. I'm not advocating violence, I'm just saying stand up for yourself. Do NOT let them push you around.

They might be big football players, but that doesn't mean shit if you know how to fight. Go learn how to fight OP, you have to be prepared to defend yourself if you're going to get involved in something like this whether it be intentionally or unintentionally. I'm willing to bet they're relying on fear, most thugs do. Don't be stupid, but at the same time don't let them push you around.

11. I dont think he would stand a very good chance against these football player guys hes befriended seeings how were dealing with a quiet good hearted soft spoken christian student who sounds totaly opposed to any form of conflict and more or less wants out coz hes sweating.. He told these guys a 8th for 60 so thats what he gets it for and thats what they are wanting, which means absolutly no profit,, who works for no profit no one, and its a honest enough answer for them, if he really dont want nothing to do with them then he could say I no longer deal and they would just think hes a dauchbag and that would be it

12. OP you soft like butter left out of the fridge for too long

13. Op they aint your mates, they only smoke with you cos it free weed for them. people take kindness for weakness op, you need to jog them on bro. Spliffmuch told you what to say, shop closed, and stay clear.

14. Its " saftness for daftness" where I come from hehehe

15. you sound like a hugeee betta phag bro..

16. Fuck those guys just tell them you can't get it. Hopefully you didn't tell them too much information either, people tell a lot of shit. But either way fuck them

17. Fuck them, they arent your friends. I smoke alone mostly for a reason.

Either lie about your connections busted, dry, whatever to get them off your back. Or tell them to fuck off, you are in control and have the bud. You should be the one calling shots brotha.