Betty Crocker Warm Delights

Discussion in 'General' started by pezlet, Jul 26, 2012.

1. I was introduced to these about 15 minutes ago (after eating about 20 bagel bites, heh).
    If you have not tried these, go buy some, now. They are the most incredible things I've ever put in my mouth, hence deserving their own thread.
    I just ate a fudge cookie one, haven't tried the fudge brownie yet but I've heard it's incredible.
    You just stir the mix with some water, throw it in the microwave for 45 seconds, and it's ready to go.
    My mind is still blown.

Incidentally, I looked up microwavable recipes and it looks like you can make real fudge and stuff in the microwave in like 3 minutes... thinking about adding some special coconut oil to one of those easy recipes (after I pull the other ingredients out of the microwave) and making some weed fudge :D

2. Havent used one....

My sister had an easy bake, you can make some fast foods and edibles with those things. The easy bake is preety bad ass

3. Hahaha, i tried making edibles in one of those once. Was impossible, that stupid little tray is so hard to use.

Anyway, I just heated up a brownie too. Figured I had to try both :D waiting for it to cool, i'm pumped though. Give them a whirl. It's a lot like the easy bake stuff honestly but tastes 100 times better.

4. [quote name='"pezlet"']
    Hahaha, i tried making edibles in one of those once. Was impossible, that stupid little tray is so hard to use.

Anyway, I just heated up a brownie too. Figured I had to try both :D waiting for it to cool, i'm pumped though. Give them a whirl. It's a lot like the easy bake stuff honestly but tastes 100 times better.[/quote]

Haha ill have to check it out. How much are they lol??

how much weed is in your snack your makin??

And does it cook as fast as an easy bake??

5. A couple fat people people I know eat these.

6. Stuff like this is why we (America) are a bunch of fat asses.

7. Hahahahah @ the responses.
    Head on over to the "post your abs" page, I'm not fat JUST yet.
    But, with that said, these things are delicious but heavy as hell. Maybe because I was stoned and ate two. Fell into a sugar coma for about 3 hours after eating them.

To answer the post above, they literally take 45 seconds to make. Just add water, throw it in the microwave, and it's good to go. Wait a minute or two for it to cool but that's it.

8. Ahhhh college. Was my favorite snack before I stopped really liking sweet things. The chocolate cake with the carmel.

9. I used to eat those all the time back in the day, haha

calories are definitely through the roof though

10. agreed these things are chronic! i would never go to the store to find them but if i did pass them by i would probably get like 20 of them! take like 2 minutes to throw together!