Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Better weed, Better high??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bluedreaming22, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Common sense would say that smoking a small big of dank would be the same as smoking alot of schwag, but when i smoke dank, i get higher and get a better high then smoking alot of schwag? How could that be ? Why does smoking alot of schwag give you that foggy, unclear, drunk, type of high while dank gives you a clean, clear headed, euphoric high if weed high just depends on thc and cbd ratio? thanks!:wave:

2. schag even doe i've never had it thank god has a lower thc/cbd content cuz of it being broken down due to bad storing or growing. lol i make no snese but i guess u have the idea if that answered ur question?

3. Has to do with the CO2, carbon monoxide and other combustion products! They build up in your blood and fog up your brain. :(

If you like the "fewer combustion products" high, then you GOTTA try a vaporizer sometime! ZERO combustion products, and no smoke flavor- just the pure flavor of the bud! :D

And since you don't destroy the bud, after you run the left-overs through the blender (I have a mini top that is perfect for this) they can be either added to baked goods like brownies, put into capsules and swallowed, or you can make canna-oil, or other extracts with it! It isn't as strong as fresh buds, but there is still some "bounce to the ounce"! :hello:

I have been capping mine up! A couple of 00 caps in the morning, makes the whole day go a lot nicer! The hubby is fine with just one! lol ;)

Capsule Warning: The AVB Experiment That Went Wrong (news – 2012)
    [FONT=&quot]Capsule Warning: The AVB Experiment That Went Wrong[/FONT]

Granny :wave:

4. ^ Granny knows best