better vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by beast420, Apr 15, 2010.

1. anyone has da buddha? if so how is it? I have the aroma classic vape and it's great... but been thinking of buying da buddha.. let me know. thanks, - vaping now ;)

2. Just ordered mine last night after doing a TON of research. I have used the Magic launch Box and that's a great machine, so I look forward to trying this new vape.

3. Da Buddah is THE best vaporizer I have ever used. I own one and recommend that anybody looking for a vape buy one too. The customer support is unparalelled, and the vape is wicked awesome. If you want a quality vape, get it.

4. [quote name='thewhitehouse']Da Buddah is THE best vaporizer I have ever used. I own one and recommend that anybody looking for a vape buy one too. The customer support is unparalelled, and the vape is wicked awesome. If you want a quality vape, get it.[/QUOTE

nice... ever tried the aroma classic?

5. let me know how that works out for u:smoke:

6. i have an aroma classic and to be honest ive been nothing but disappointed with it. the adhesive on the whip went bad after like 2 weeks and i now hafta hold it manually. i mightve had the temp too high, but regardless theres really no excuse imho...

7. I'm having the same problem... only had this unit for 1 month.. and the whip keeps slipping off... did u try da buddha?

8. meh nah. i this oriental deity better then say, a volcano?

9. At it's price, Da Buddha is probably the best vaporizer you can get on the market.

Go get one, I got mine. :p

10. The Buddha is a great vape, but the customer support from 7th floor sucks. They've had a LOT of issues for over a year now. At first, we thought it was just growing pains, but it seems to be more systemic than that. If you ever need to contact them, do so by phone. Their reply to emails is horrendous. Lots of negative reports concerning their customer service. Can post up if you wish.

The Buddha and the 'Cano are two different animals. One is a whip vape and the other is a bag vape. Can't really compare the two. They're both good at what they do best. The 'Cano is a great party vape in that it is much more user friendly than a Buddha, but the Buddah will offer up much thicker bong like rips at a lower temp than any bag vape can provide, including the Volcano.

11. Alright... maybe you just had a bitch of a time with 7th Floor, but I never had a single problem, and I email them all the time with new ideas on how to improve Da Buddah. They always email me back within a day or two at most. Whatever, to each his own.

Seriously though, the volcano and Da Buddah are kinda of two different things indeed. It just depends on which style you prefer... glass on glass, or bag system.

12. #12 lwien, Apr 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2010
    Nope. Personally, I've never had a problem with them because I've never had to contact them with a problem regarding my Buddha, but like I said, there are LOTS of posts from those that have had horrendous service, from not answering their emails, to the wrong parts being sent out, or special orders on custom parts not being filled correctly, etc etc etc. The poor customer service from 7th Floor has been pretty well documented. You will have better luck in purchasing your product and dealing with issues with one of their very competent distributors than having to deal with them directly.

We have talked to Steve, the owner from 7th Floor about this. He is aware of these issues, but again they have been going on for over a year now.

So again, whitehouse, I have never had a "bitch of time" with them, but many others have. You may have had good luck with them, but your general, broad-brushed statement of, "The customer support is unparalelled" is just false and misleading, not implying that you are, for you may not of known of these other issues.

Just needed to clarify this so that others go into their purchasing decision armed with a bit more info.

But again, the Buddha is one helluva great vape.

13. I smoked five small bowls from this with three people. Needless to say, we didn't drive for an hour after because we were incapable of doing so. It's a beastly vaporizer and I would recommend it to anyone with the money. I plan on buying a Magic Flight Launch Box and then later on investing in Da Budda.

14. I'll let you know when my DB arrives on 4/20 :)

15. so I ended up ordering my buddha this evening... should get it by monday will update. vaping some head banger now on the box

16. thanks! but i'll let u know also... place my order as well. :smoke:

17. Did you order it straight from them or from a secondary seller?

18. I ordered it from ebay brand new of course all accessories included tax, and shipping free. cost $160.

19. Cool man, let me know! ;) Mine just got shipped and will be here on 4/21 now. :)

20. I ordered a Purple Days Pandora Kit a month and a half ago, and it came thursday. Built the thing over the weekend and even without the aesthetics it delivers like a champ. If you aren't as technological or didn't pay much attention to workshop class, they also build the unit for you. But the back order is extremely long still, easily over 3 months. Just my opinion, though.