Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Better than a lighter?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stoner63, Jun 4, 2011.

1. So I have been on Grasscity for awhile now but haven't asked this question yet. What it that "Hemp" string type material that people wrap around their lighters? Is it simply Hemp made into string? Or is it like a knock-off thing that tastes bad when you use it to smoke with? Thanks blades:smoke:

2. #2 Hooka, Jun 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2011
    its called bee-line

Beeline is a natural alternative to butane lighters and matches. Bee Line is made using only 100% organic hemp string, which is dipped into 100% organic beeswax.

"Beeline is a multi-purpose product, made from two ancient renewable resources straight from Mother Nature.

Beeline is used as a flame source, to light the smoking product of your choice. First time users will notice a truer taste in their smoke.

Whether you choose to smoke fine cigars or medicinal herbs you will appreciate the positive effects of Beeline vs a butane lighter."

TheBeelineStore.com

3. Thanks for clearing that up for me! :smoke:

4. hey I was curious myself and bought one off ebay for like 6$ and I must say I'm pretty satisfied by it! I smoke many bongs hits everyday and I never realised until I had this how there was a bad harsh butane taste in my hits. Since I dont roast my rips with a ligther I'd say its smoother and tastes better now so I for sure recommend it I mean its just 5$ lol

Oh and the hemp wick itself doesnt really taste anything so you just taste your herb!

5. Hemp wick is the SHIT.