Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Better pipes better high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BlazedPlatypus, Nov 28, 2013.

1. #1 BlazedPlatypus, Nov 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2013
    I have had a small almost one hitter pipe my entire smoking career. Today I bought myself a good bowl. It was $60 and good quality. My brother said that since it's a much bigger pipe, it should be better for my lungs and provide a better high. Since my previous bowl was so tiny, the hit was burnt and then went almost immediately into my lugs. My brother said I'll have cooler hits now, and all of it should result in a better high. Is this true at all?

2. not in all situations, but in your situation yes. i just have a brass piece, and getting with a glass spoon with a carb is so much better, you're just getting a shot of smoke. 

3. Yeah bigger usually means cooler smoke and more of it.

4. Should post a pic of your new bowl dude!

Happy toking!  :smoking:

5. You'll have a better smoking experience, more enjoyable, but IMO the high will be exactly the same. Same plant, same smoke, I don't know why a different device would give you a different high (aside from vapes)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app