Better moving service?

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by Chenkes, Jan 8, 2018.

1. #1 Chenkes, Jan 8, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
    What household moving companies are better?
    I've never moved to live in another city. But I have found a good home in Toronto. How I can take all my things, all the furniture of the rooms? I understand that atlantic coast movers can helps? How I must prepare?

2. #2 IrenefWZMitchell, May 20, 2021
    Last edited: May 24, 2021
    When I was moving to my new apartment, I could imagine how I could transport my piano. The elevator was too small for it, and I am living on the seventh floor. It is heavy and I started to think that it is impossible. I was afraid that during the transportation the pain will deteriorate a little bit. Luckily I found a very good moving company that transported it without any problems. I liked that the piano was protected while it was on its way, and they were able to lift it up to the seventh floor, without using the elevator, this is why I gave them some tips for the work they have done.

• Like Like x 1
  3. My dad owned a allied moving van franchise.
    The people he hire was from the mission .
    Some learned and did ok job , but from what could tell the workers were all alcoholics.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. I always look for companies that offer not just moving services but also packaging. It's so convenient!

5. #5 DeniroJason, Dec 19, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2022
    Oh, I hate movings. There are a lot of things to take care of. Besides, it's pretty challenging to find a trustworthy movers company. Many of my friends complained about missing and damaged stuff. Last year I moved to Upper Belgrave Street. I was so afraid about transporting my furniture. However, after some recommendations, I hired Man and Van Belgravia – SW1 | Get Man and Van Belgravia. I emailed them all the details about my request and specified I wanted highly qualified movers. Luckily in my case, the move was a success. So my advice is to read the reviews before hiring someone. Also, make sure you sign a contract with all the fees.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I've moved so many times in my life, it's a pain in the ass.
    It's nice to get a new clean place, but moving stuff is a bitch, why I don't own many things anymore.

I could move all my stuff in 2 trips in my jeep, since I don't own furniture and just throw it away when I move.

But I have seen friends rent a giant truck to move far distances.

7. So nice info