Better Memory?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Dizzy, Nov 19, 2021.

1. #1 Dizzy, Nov 19, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2021
    This Might Be a Dumb Question so Plz Don Make Fun Of Me If it Is but iJust Sittin Here Thinkin Bout it. My Memory Really Sucks Iono if It BC My T.B.I or someting else but I Forget Stuff Really Easy Even Important Tings an It Frustrating an Make Me Feel Really Stupid Alot. Is There a way I could Some How Make My Memory Better? I Would Ask My Husband But he At Work RN an Ion Wanna Bother Him ATM.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  2. well, there's some drugs you can take that supposedly help, but I can't write those down because of GC policy. More supplements than anything.
    and then there's 'rote' methods... so like when I'm browsing and I find a new word, I highlight it, search for the meaning, and bookmark it in the vocabulary folder. Once in a while I will go and review the words in that folder, try to remember all the meanings.
    and that kind of method develops your memory. You can try Duolingo and try to learn a new language; its pretty fun the way they do it nowadays, and doing it as a hobby/game can be fun.
    Same goes for learning a new instrument, guitar, piano, or even a tin whistle.
    Gaming, certain memory games online, that depend on maps or sequences help with developing memory.
    and when all else fails, there's writing things down to remember, like the 'to get' list and the 'to do' list, etc. because none of us are perfect.

I hope these methods help you Toni. btw, make sure to get a brain scan in the future. You've had a TBI and that caused inflammation; over time this can lead to serious problems, so stay on top of it and get a CT or MRI for screening.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Ohhh Ok Well Thank You For The Help TG! I Will Try Some Of Your Ways. OAN I Get A Brain Scan On My Injury Side Every Month BC My Mama Make Me Do It. Thank You For Your Concerning On Me Tho.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1