Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BETTER memory when stoned?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mattoletoker, Nov 4, 2011.

1. Out of curiosity, does anybody else feel like smoking actually improves their memory? I'm not talking short term (though maybe it does that too), I mean like long-ago memories. I swear, when I get really ripped, I start remembering all kinds of shit from years and years ago that I haven't thought about in ages. Or maybe I'm just so stoned that I'm imagining shit.

The weirdest thing is, I can't remember any of it anymore once I come down.

Anybody else experience this?

2. I make a greater effort to remember things since I started smoking. I don't want Mrs. Meaner to think I am burning out!
    I have always had strange random remembrances. If you think about it you can usually figure out what triggered it.

3. My short term memory sucks dick..

but if i do something a couple times i NEVER forget it.

Repetitive Memory FTW

4. OMFG I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL. Same exact thing happens to me. Weird ass shit that happened a long ass time ago just comes into my mind. Wow.